Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Of treatments and socializing

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Dyzzie [PM] Posts: 214 — Threads: 26
Signos: 260
Dusk Court Battlemage
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  Immortal [Year 498 Summer]  |  15.2 hh  |  Hth: 30 — Atk: 50 — Exp: 88  |    Active Magic: Hydrokinesis  |    Bonded: Yukime (Ice Serpent)

B e l o w Z e r o
I don't care what they're going to say, let the storm rage on
the cold never bothered me anyway
Bel watched the canines, even as Lu spoke, nodding along as she smiled at their antics, before glancing at the mare, "I'm glad to have my sister back, but there is still a lot to mourn, but at least now - we can mourn it together." She said softly, almost sadly, "But at least it's not a path we must walk alone." She stood then, smiling at the mare, with a dip of her head, "If you need anything, reach out to me, I will happily rely your message to my sister. Take care of yourself, Lu, and thank you again. I'll come back if there's any further problems with this wound but you've done so much to help me, I can't say I'm expecting any issues." She briefly touched her muzzle to the other mare's shoulder, a sign of gratitude, before she trotted towards the door, pausing to look back, her eyes sparkling warmly, "Oh, and I know that sometimes different things of the ocean can be beneficial to. Kelp and other sorts for all sort of issues - if you ever want any of that, I'm always up for any reason to jump into the ocean." She called back, before heading out the door in search of her sister.

"Bel"
Yukime
@Luvena
Notes:: Closed <3

[Image: i-jTNwWx8.png]

Messages In This Thread
Of treatments and socializing - by Below Zero - 02-01-2021, 06:04 PM
RE: Of treatments and socializing - by Luvena - 02-03-2021, 10:48 PM
RE: Of treatments and socializing - by Below Zero - 02-07-2021, 11:02 AM
RE: Of treatments and socializing - by Luvena - 02-14-2021, 02:54 PM
RE: Of treatments and socializing - by Below Zero - 02-20-2021, 04:19 PM
RE: Of treatments and socializing - by Luvena - 02-27-2021, 02:30 PM