Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Careful not to fall

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Marthanóir [PM] Posts: 69 — Threads: 8
Signos: 10
Dusk Court Citizen
Male [He/His/Him]  |  Immortal [Year 494 Summer]  |  20 hh  |  Hth: 10 — Atk: 10 — Exp: 57  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: N/A

Liam Kenway

Having spent so much time alone, it still surprised the copper-burnished stallion when others came upon him, or even interacted with him. Having been a hermit for so long, he'd nearly forgotten the outside world existed, let alone continued to thrive while he hid away. The sound of hooves bouncing against the terrain caught his attention, and he looked in the direction that they were coming from, surprise coloring his facial features. The mare was pretty, and most certainly seemed unique. She seemed like a decent ally to have should the need ever arise.

"Hello," came his kind response, his blue eyes softening as he gazed upon her. Relaxing his expression into one that was inviting, Liam made sure that he seemed just as friendly as he always had been. It wouldn't do if he was unfriendly, now would it? He wouldn't get very far, wouldn't get along with as many people as he did, nor would he have obtained the milestones and things that he obtained. "I'm well; how about yourself?"

Unsurprisingly, the mare was smaller than he was, and not as well-muscled. Not to say that mares couldn't be built like he was; he'd always met ones smaller and more lithe compared to his own frame. Confidence oozed out of his every pore as if he'd been born in this frame, but it would surprise everyone if they knew how his life had started out. Truth be told, he only obtained this physique thanks to genetic engineering, a program in which he was the only truthfully successful outcome. He'd been a test subject for a serum that was set to create super soldiers for his homeworld's military, a fact that hadn't been missed by anyone involved in the test program or the secret division as a whole. It wasn't until he became this stallion that he was confident, but everything else about him was who he was as a horse.

The world drifted about them as they stood there, just gazing at each other. For a moment, Liam broke their silent and non-physical embrace, gazing out at the rest of the Field. It was a lovely place, one that he was surprised he had yet to explore more of. It made him miss his previous home, the one he'd been building with Bucky, but he'd needed to leave, had needed to get out of there. Bucky had followed him for a time, traveling with him, but then they'd gotten separated. Liam hadn't seen him in quite some time, and he missed his husband. Looking back at Cerridwen, Liam found himself huffing in amusement as the way she gazed at him changed from suspicious scrutiny to something more palatable.

"I'm Liam. It's nice to meet you, Cerridwen. I would very much love a walk with you; I hope to get to know you," he replied gently, nodding his large head as he moved to walk alongside her, letting her lead the way.

"Liam Speaks."

Notes;; Wow, I'm literally the worst person, I'm so sorry for the wait!!!
Tag;; @Cerridwen
Voice claim;; Chris Evans
Words;; 493

I'm with you till the end of the line

Credits

Messages In This Thread
Careful not to fall - by Cerridwen - 02-02-2021, 07:31 AM
RE: Careful not to fall - by Liam - 02-28-2021, 09:37 PM
RE: Careful not to fall - by Cerridwen - 04-23-2021, 11:13 PM
RE: Careful not to fall - by Liam - 07-16-2021, 12:21 PM