Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Turn thee, Benvolio! Look upon my Death *faints*

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Eris [PM] Posts: 25 — Threads: 9
Signos: 350
Inactive Character

Raglan

may the bridges i burn light the way

Where do you think we would end up if we all made peace with ourselves, spoke our secrets, resolved our pasts, and stood before one another in a show of solidarity and strength?

Raglan supposed that the world would be a kinder place, no doubt, and there wouldn’t be so many made-up walls standing between creatures living fully with those they loved. For once, the stallion was considering these unattainable things without despair — indeed, he found himself joyful and almost content in the bright light of dawn. Shadows stretched long fingers over the garden district of the Terrastellan capitol, taking vines and summer blooms and reworking them into caricatures of themselves over the cobbles. 

A lone tomcat lounged in the pathway, his great fuzzy bulk taking up the better half of the middle. Slowing to a stop, enjoying the pleasant warmth of the dawntide sun across his back, Raglan watched the feline with a friendly disinterest. At the sound of the pegasus’ approach, the striped cat cracked open a pair of bottle green eyes and assessed the lanky male lazily. ”Greetings, cat,” Smiled the Crow, ”In another life, if I went by the same form as I do title, you would make a meal of me.”

And yet, judging by the way the tomcat yawned and licked his chops, Raglan wondered if the feline might be considering taking a bite regardless. Quirking an ear toward his newest adversary, the stallion flared his wings slightly and arched his neck in jest, silvery eyes watching the cat in the same manner it watched him. ”I am terribly gamey and most likely sour, I assure you,”He implored with a dramatic flair, folding black tipped wings back to mahogany sides. 

”But if that is the price of my passage, oh, Mighty Sphinx,” A pause here for the theatrics of it all, listing to the side as if mortally wounded, ”Then chomp as you will, but please, leave my beautiful face.”

"Talk"

@Liam well, here you go. I give you a whole idiot. 

Messages In This Thread
Turn thee, Benvolio! Look upon my Death *faints* - by Raglan - 02-05-2021, 06:58 AM