Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Turn thee, Benvolio! Look upon my Death *faints*

Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Marthanóir [PM] Posts: 69 — Threads: 8
Signos: 10
Dusk Court Citizen
Male [He/His/Him]  |  Immortal [Year 494 Summer]  |  20 hh  |  Hth: 10 — Atk: 10 — Exp: 57  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: N/A

Liam Kenway

For the first time, Liam found himself standing upon the lands of the citadel that housed the Dusk Court. Standing before the immense building, the copper-burnished stallion craned his neck back to stare up at the tower, amazed by the architecture, finding it simply amazing that such a building could exist. Steeling himself, the stallion entered into the tower, his footfalls echoing off the stone walls surrounding him. It was rare that he was taken aback, and he found himself just gazing at the walls that surrounded him as he began to walk through the massive hallways.

In fact, only once had Liam been in such a large place, and it was one where he'd been interrupted by someone who wasn't worth the air he breathed. Regretfully, Liam had watched as the other stallion walked out of his halls that day instead of throwing him into a prison cell that was inescapable. It would be a mistake that Liam would never make again.

Flicking his audits back and forth, the stallion gazed around at his surroundings as he continued to walk the halls. Shadows began to grow long and cool, the early fall heat dissipating quickly, despite Liam's bitter distaste for the cooler weather. Flattening his audits against his skull, the flame-licked stallion shook out his mane and continued down the hallways, lingering in what remaining sunlight he could find. There was a flicker of amusement as he thought back to how Bucky would call him a cat after the dark, broody stallion would come to find his husband in the long sunbeams in their home.

As he walked along the hallways, exploring, Liam stumbled upon another at the end of the hallway he was in, talking to — ironically — a cat. The tomcat looked up as the other stallion approached him, a lazy expression on his face. At the other stallion's words, Liam canted his skull in such a way that conveyed confusion and lack of understanding. What title did the other stallion have? Squinting at the other man, Liam flared his nostrils as he mentally worked hard to understand what was going on, but nothing came up. Truthfully, he could not understand what was going on, and why the unknown stallion told the cat that it would be able to eat him.

With an air of amusement, Liam leaned against the nearest wall, watching as the unknown stallion flared his wings dramatically, the arch in his neck interesting. The stallion was challenging the cat to a fight, one of which the feline would most certainly lose. Stepping forward, his hoofbeats were slightly muffled by the carpet that ran down the middle of the length of the hallway, those azure chasms of the stallion gleaming in silent amusement. "I'm sure that he likes gamey and sour creatures. After all, they eat rats and the like, don't they?"

The dramatics, the theatrics all brought amusement to the copper-burnished stallion, and as he came to a stop approximately ten feet away from the other stallion and the feline adversary, Liam allowed a taunting grin to grace his lips. "Your beautiful face, hmm? M'sure that it would break a mirror upon being looked in," he teased, giving another taunting grin.

"Liam Speaks."

Notes;; I'm so sorry for the wait!! I suck so badly D:
Tag;; @Raglan
Voice claim;; Chris Evans
Words;; 537

I'm with you till the end of the line

Credits

Messages In This Thread
RE: Turn thee, Benvolio! Look upon my Death *faints* - by Liam - 04-25-2021, 09:29 PM