Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Dont Know Who I am, At All.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Karma [PM] Posts: 53 — Threads: 11
Signos: 760
Day Court Warden
Male [He/Him/His]  |  14 [Year 496 Winter]  |  19.2 hh  |  Hth: 8 — Atk: 12 — Exp: 14  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: Kerauno (Blue Swallow)

Galileo
they do not tell you
that icarus laughed as he fell;

He went to find her.

Not because he needed her kind heart, nor because he needed her sage advice. Not even because he brought good news to her door (his own news, for once). He came because something itched at him, prodded at his side, aggressively trying to reroute him towards the mare. It was an inherent feeling, a knowing that he was required somewhere, and there was only one horse that he felt close enough to that the whispers on the wind were the thing that guided him to them -- Luvena.

His hooves guided the way, the steady drumming on the cobblestones of Denocte matching the gentle bop of his head. Mind resting easy, other than the goal as to keep going forward to find his friend, Galileo glided through the city. It was as though he was following an invisible thread, leading him to what felt like home. But then, Luvena had always had that warmth about her... that feeling that when you were close to her, she would care for your body and soul.

As the streets got narrower, he found his large hulk of a body struggling more and more to fit through the passageways. He stopped under a doorway and let a merchant pass by, dipping his antlers so he could fit. Denocte was a blissful kind of quiet, where the only noises were those going about their evening business. Occasionally, he walked past windows that had laughter oozing out of them, no doubt fuelled by good food and ale.

The feeling that he should keep going came to an abrupt halt at the bottom of a stone staircase, which led to a long covered passageway with a door at the very end. It was dimly lit by the glow of the moon, but he picked his way along steadily. This had to be it. With a knock, he waited patiently, until a movement at the window to the side of him alerted him to a presence.

"It's only me, Luvena." He spoke gently, so as not to scare her -- she seemed particularly timid tonight.

As she let him in, he had a quick glance around her home. It was dark and cold, and did not feel like Luvena at all. It took him only another second to notice her bandages, and the look behind her eyes gave way to a darker emotion. His words turned abrupt and protective. "What happened?" He asked, almost aggressively, though it was aimed at towards whoever hurt her as opposed to the mare herself. "Tell me what I can do."
x

[Image: ddjamb1-122f9879-334b-49d3-9bc8-46d9c2fb...TM43jI0AC0]
EASE MY TROUBLES, THAT'S WHAT YOU DO

Messages In This Thread
Dont Know Who I am, At All. - by Luvena - 02-07-2021, 11:57 AM
RE: Dont Know Who I am, At All. - by Galileo - 05-15-2021, 01:41 PM
RE: Dont Know Who I am, At All. - by Luvena - 05-15-2021, 02:12 PM