Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Return of Old Friends - Caelum

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Chaosy [PM] Posts: 91 — Threads: 10
Signos: 0
Dawn Court Apothecary
Male [He/Him/His]  |  14 [Year 496 Winter]  |  16.2 hh  |  Hth: 25 — Atk: 15 — Exp: 36  |    Active Magic: Raven Shifter  |    Bonded: N/A

being fabulous is the absolute best revenge

Coy stepped closer, leaning against his friend. "I do understand Cael. Sometimes being strong is hard. All I want is to know that you know I am here if you need me. Our lives are not what they once were, we both have been through so much. But I will always be here for you." He murmured softly, content to just be close to the fae mare.

Coy listened silently, letting his nearness offer the comfort that he could. "Time is good for that, but you will never convince me to not worry about you. You have been in my life for as long as I can care to remember. You are closer to me than my actual sister. I overstepped. I get it. However, I do love you Cael. You are my family if you want me or not." The stallion teased softly, trying to lighten her mood a bit.

Her reaction was better, though still not as happy as he would like. "Build... a house... Yeah... I dont know that I have ever tried. The joys of being a vagabond, I dont need a place to bed down every night. Home can be too fleeting in my life. Easier to just keep on the move. I am willing to try my hoof though." He answered, motioning her to lead the way.

@Caelum
"Coy Sass"
Note: Oh how time changes you butthead... Anyway, figured we could work on wrapping this one up now that the fireworks are settling <3
credits

Messages In This Thread
Return of Old Friends - Caelum - by Huehuecoyotl - 02-23-2021, 03:00 PM
RE: Return of Old Friends - Caelum - by Caelum - 02-28-2021, 08:06 PM
RE: Return of Old Friends - Caelum - by Caelum - 03-10-2021, 12:17 PM
RE: Return of Old Friends - Caelum - by Caelum - 04-04-2021, 09:27 PM
RE: Return of Old Friends - Caelum - by Caelum - 07-12-2021, 11:23 AM
RE: Return of Old Friends - Caelum - by Caelum - 07-14-2021, 01:06 PM
RE: Return of Old Friends - Caelum - by Huehuecoyotl - 09-27-2021, 12:52 PM
RE: Return of Old Friends - Caelum - by Caelum - 10-03-2021, 06:37 PM