Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Return of Old Friends - Caelum

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Chaosy [PM] Posts: 91 — Threads: 10
Signos: 0
Dawn Court Apothecary
Male [He/Him/His]  |  14 [Year 496 Winter]  |  16.2 hh  |  Hth: 25 — Atk: 15 — Exp: 36  |    Active Magic: Raven Shifter  |    Bonded: N/A

being fabulous is the absolute best revenge

Coy smirked at the comment, shaking his head and pressing his muzzle to the mare’s neck. "Can’t promise that… But I will back off and not drive you nuts about it at least. I think that we make a good pair, though heaven knows you are the more proper of the two of us. Just know that I am here if you need me." He remarked, his voice warm and calm as he enjoyed the presence of his dearest friend.

Coy snorted and shook his head. "I would say less of checking for sharks and more of knowing that a shark can’t stand up to my perfection." He winked, teasing the mare and feeling lightness returning to his heart. Yes, he adored the little mare. She was nearly his sister and he had always felt as such. 

Coy reacted with mock outrage as he listened to her words before following the mare across the plains. "For you, I would get dirty… as long as it is cleanable." He teased, enjoying the happy companionship that they had lapsed into. This meeting had started rocky, but they had quickly used it to get back to a better understanding of each other. He would forever be thankful for the mare in his life. Particularly as he would obviously need wisdom in certain future events.

@Caelum
"Coy Sass"
Note: I think we can count this one closed <3
credits

Messages In This Thread
Return of Old Friends - Caelum - by Huehuecoyotl - 02-23-2021, 03:00 PM
RE: Return of Old Friends - Caelum - by Caelum - 02-28-2021, 08:06 PM
RE: Return of Old Friends - Caelum - by Caelum - 03-10-2021, 12:17 PM
RE: Return of Old Friends - Caelum - by Caelum - 04-04-2021, 09:27 PM
RE: Return of Old Friends - Caelum - by Caelum - 07-12-2021, 11:23 AM
RE: Return of Old Friends - Caelum - by Caelum - 07-14-2021, 01:06 PM
RE: Return of Old Friends - Caelum - by Caelum - 10-03-2021, 06:37 PM