Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - Testing Faith

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Chaosy [PM] Posts: 76 — Threads: 15
Signos: 0
Night Court Medic
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  9 [Year 502 Summer]  |  16 hh  |  Hth: 8 — Atk: 12 — Exp: 33  |    Active Magic: Body-Water Manipulation  |    Bonded: N/A

Look Forward... Trust Yourself... Find Peace

Pol flicked an ear as she listened to him, smiling to herself at the knowledge that Bel would always be protective of her. She didnt remember their mother, had a wall of resentment around the memory of her father. Bel had always been that one that she could be around and trust. The one that she had searched for. Even with that knowledge, there was a part of her that had been seeking Trey's familiar form. The reassurance that he had given her and the safety as she grew up enough to be able to handle the world around her.

"I missed you." She admitted softly, lavender eyes dropping as she fought back the emotions that clouded her judgement. "I am doing better... less pain and I have a path to follow now. But I am still not the mature mare that I thought I would be by now." She admitted softly, not brave enough to meet his gaze. Not brave enough to see the disappointment that she was certain would be resting there.

"Speaking"
@Trevelyan
Notes: <3

CREDIT to Akatsukislilwolf (offsite)

Messages In This Thread
Testing Faith - by Trevelyan - 02-23-2021, 08:08 PM
RE: Testing Faith - by Polar North - 04-05-2021, 05:18 PM
RE: Testing Faith - by Trevelyan - 07-12-2021, 10:23 PM
RE: Testing Faith - by Polar North - 08-16-2021, 06:47 PM