Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - we both know i'm not what you need

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Lullivy [PM] Posts: 225 — Threads: 37
Signos: 1,285
Night Court Sovereign
Female [She/her/hers]  |  15 [Year 496 Spring]  |  15.3 hh  |  Hth: 3 — Atk: 3 — Exp: 51  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: Picoro (Sloth)

Luvena

The spark had faded. At the time she’d thought her words to him by the lake had been driven by passion. Now she wondered if it had simply been a longing for what once was. What once had been. Their date had been rather awkward… She hadn’t ended up saying what she wanted to say. That he needed to accept all of her, weakness and all.

The lake. This was where she had first tried to convince him. And had succeeded in that endeavor. Perhaps unfortunately so. She’d talked him into a romance and for what? To be held back from what he really wanted? And truthfully she was holding herself back too. Though she wasn’t sure if she was ready to admit that just yet.

And really they knew nothing of each other. He probably didn’t even know she’d come down from the mountains to live in the court. For quite some time now at that. That had been in the summer. Now the seasons had changed enough that there was a biting chill in the air. One she fought by keeping the girls pressed up against her. She’d come there now to think. Ever since she’d been up the peak she couldn’t shake the feeling of dread she’d felt up there. 

And then she saw him. On the other side of the lake, handsome as always. “Rhone” she murmured in response. She was trying to think what she should say to end things easily. Kindly. Afterall, she’d put them here. It seemed he had the same idea.

“I did” she replied quietly. “I take it you are putting your name in the running?” She nodded, more to herself than him. “I put mine in some time ago for champion of healing… It seems soon we will both have big things to worry about.”

@Rhone
Table © Camy

Messages In This Thread
we both know i'm not what you need - by Rhone - 04-06-2021, 02:34 PM
RE: we both know i'm not what you need - by Luvena - 04-07-2021, 10:06 AM
RE: we both know i'm not what you need - by Rhone - 04-08-2021, 05:27 PM
RE: we both know i'm not what you need - by Rhone - 05-11-2021, 03:37 PM
RE: we both know i'm not what you need - by Rhone - 06-07-2021, 11:58 AM