Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Portal IC Event  - Looming Shadows

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Marthanóir [PM] Posts: 69 — Threads: 8
Signos: 10
Dusk Court Citizen
Male [He/His/Him]  |  Immortal [Year 494 Summer]  |  20 hh  |  Hth: 10 — Atk: 10 — Exp: 57  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: N/A

Liam Kenway

The protectiveness in the stallion was flaring open wide, and he couldn't figure out how to get this mare to go back with him. Sighing gently, Liam realized that the efforts were futile, and his energy would be of better use elsewhere. With that realization, the stallion relaxed his posture and stood up, though his gaze never left the creature in the distance as it continued to glide over the ground.

The huff in response to his words had him chuckling; it reminded him of the way Bucky would respond or react to his words. "Promises are made to be broken. No one can tell the future; are you saying that you can?" Liam inquired, grimacing when he realized that his words could be taken in an offensive manner. "I'm just surprised since you're so positive it wouldn't happen," he admits carefully, grimacing again when he hears her snarky response. Taking a few steps back, Liam flicks an ear back against his head, regret on his face. "My apologies, Miss Luvena. Won't happen again," he responds quietly.

Turning his attention to the sloth as it climbed higher and higher into the mangrove tree, Liam hummed in response to the mare's comment about how he overcame his sickness as a foal. It wasn't easy, and it wasn't natural. The genetic experimentation and everything that had happened to him was just that. Experimentation. Not only that, but he was the scientist's only success; the scientist was killed by an undercover agent from their enemy and they'd lost the formula to create more equines like him.

The question about portals has him looking back at Luvena and then searching the distance for the figure. Breathing a sigh of relief as he finds it again, the stallion hums for a moment at the question, tilting his head to the side in an inquisitive manner. "I'm not really sure. I was once a great explorer, traveling all over the world, visiting faraway places. Now, I'm not so sure what I want to do with my life, you know? What about you? What brings you here? I know you said that you wanted to keep moving on, find out what's here, but I'm guessing there's more to it than that?"

"Liam Speaks."

Notes;; I swear, they'll get longer eventually
Tag;; @Luvena 
Voice claim;; Chris Evans
Words;; 374

I'm with you till the end of the line

Credits

Messages In This Thread
Looming Shadows - by Luvena - 06-04-2021, 11:10 PM
RE: Looming Shadows - by Liam - 08-11-2021, 08:43 PM
RE: Looming Shadows - by Luvena - 08-11-2021, 09:36 PM
RE: Looming Shadows - by Liam - 08-12-2021, 03:30 PM