Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - I'll deceive my way straight to demise

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Lullivy [PM] Posts: 225 — Threads: 37
Signos: 1,285
Night Court Sovereign
Female [She/her/hers]  |  15 [Year 496 Spring]  |  15.3 hh  |  Hth: 3 — Atk: 3 — Exp: 51  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: Picoro (Sloth)

She couldn’t help but tilt her head while watching the gilded mare. Usually she was so put together, the strength of Denocte, rolled into one lady. Not today, not now. Soaked through and shivering just as badly as herself she looked almost frail. But it was the panic in her eyes that worried Luvena. She was relieved though that she took the pelt. She had worried that Isra would try to refuse it out of some foolish pride.

“Well that certainly is the result of being out in a storm now isn’t it?” she laughed, trying to brighten the mood. She cleared her throat after, still trying to -futilely mind you - shake the hoarseness out of her voice. She didn’t want to worry Israfel more than she already seemed to be. 

It was hearing her stammer that broke her heart in two. She moved over to the other woman. “Hey” she murmured, stretching up to drape her head over her back, laying it over the soft pelt. “It’s alright. I’m alright. I’ve made it through worse than a little storm.” she stood there for a moment, hoping she could reassure her. If even a little. Finally she pulled away, shaking some of the water out of her mane as she did. “Go lie down” She gestured to the bed, where the girls were laying already. It came out more of a gentle order than an invitation, the way the other woman was gasping for air, she was a little worried that she might collapse.

Luvena was already headed for the shelves that housed all of her herbs, and reached for a small cup. Carefully she stretched a piece of gauze over the top, letting the center hang into the cup.  Into it she placed a few leaves of chamomile, and a sprinkle of poppyseeds. She pulled a second cup for herself, and did the same, though she replaced the chamomile with feverfew, hoping that Isra wouldn’t take note of the difference. But, knowing that she would regret it if she left it for later. Carefully she poured water over top, letting it seep down through the gauze into the cups, taking care not to spill any over. Finally squeezing out any remaining moisture, before disposing of the herbs and the mesh.  Her tea was never really any good. She wouldn’t light a flame to heat up the water, so it was always served at room temperature. But, it served its purpose well regardless. 

With a quick smile at Israfel’s remark she held the cup out towards her. “Drink. How long were you out in that storm? You should stay here, for the night just in case you’ve caught a chill. And you can’t go back out in that” She laid down herself with what could only be described as an ungracious flop, nestling into the moss. “What were you doing out anyways?”

@Israfel
"Speech." | @'Name'

?

Messages In This Thread
RE: I'll deceive my way straight to demise - by Luvena - 08-09-2021, 11:07 PM