Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - I'll deceive my way straight to demise

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Lullivy [PM] Posts: 225 — Threads: 37
Signos: 1,285
Night Court Sovereign
Female [She/her/hers]  |  15 [Year 496 Spring]  |  15.3 hh  |  Hth: 3 — Atk: 3 — Exp: 51  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: Picoro (Sloth)

She disagreed. Only a cruel man could do that to his daughter. But then she understood as well. She had never thought Obyana cruel. Before that day, he had always been kind to her. Had brought her flowers from the meadow. Had laid beside her when she was too frail to leave her bed. He had been her comfort, her safety net. But he had also been a lie. She had never thought Cavalier cruel either. A woman who had had so much cruelty enacted upon her, by a wolf who couldn’t just let them live in peace. But how could you just leave, with a child, without a word. And just before she could have really, truly lived with them. If only for a moment. 

She had never seen eyes so red. Striking as the flames they wielded. Looking at them, it was like there was nothing else in the world. Nothing but ember struck eyes, and moonwashed gold. Her words struck her sharply, and she made an effort to still her breath. What if this was just another false hope, of something more.  She nodded. “Hopefully a while yet…” she murmured. 

She closed her eyes for a moment. The poppyseed in her drink, the warmth, the hard trek through the storm… the weariness was starting to hit her. She looked up though. As Isra thanked her, and apologized. “Stop apologizing” she chided with a gentle laugh. “Where you lack in… emotional finesse I can make up for. And you can fill in for what I lack in strength. Which is a great deal” 

And then they were even closer yet. This time she wasn’t the one to shift closer. It was the other mare. For warmth… of course for warmth. But Israfel was so warm already. She was all warmth. All soft fiery heat. And so… for something else.  She closed her eyes again, laying her head gently next to the other woman, her head just softly pressed again her. 

And as she drifted off to sleep. She knew… that though neither of them had said anything. Though it was tenuous, and new… This feeling, the air between them. This time it wasn’t a lie. 

@Israfel
"Speech." | @'Name'

?

Messages In This Thread
RE: I'll deceive my way straight to demise - by Luvena - 08-29-2021, 11:06 AM