Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - |SCREAMING| in my head

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Chaosy [PM] Posts: 15 — Threads: 2
Signos: 5
Day Court Battlemage
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  11 [Year 500 Spring]  |  18 hh  |  Hth: 18 — Atk: 22 — Exp: 29  |    Active Magic: Necrobotany  |    Bonded: Sors (Necrobotanic Maned Chupacabra)

Faction found herself in the mountains, enjoying peaceful time with Sors as they padded through small clearings and rocky outcroppings. It was unusually quiet, a break from the hustle and bustle of the courts and their chaotic members. Shaking her head, Faction paused at a stream to drink deeply from the cool water and gaze around us.

"There is a scent in the air, a mare... but not super fresh. Other than that... it is quiet." The once mortal canid remarked as his glowing green orbs took in the world around them. Sors was observant, aloof, and had a dry sense of humor that would always make his dearest friend laugh. Faction adored the creature, taking pleasure in the fact that her magic had created him and brought him back completely. Granted, that had been the last time she had used her magic to it's fullest ability. That one act had depleted her magic to the point that she could barely use the remnants.

"I will take the quiet. The courts are... intense. I think some of the horses are crazier than I am!" Faction laughed as she ruffled the remaining ruff of the maned wolf hybrid. The pair had spent much of their time together far from other horses... and it was odd going back to civilization. The canine snorted softly, the sound dry as it passed through the skeletal facade.

"My lady... I think that may be a stretch... Not all are as obsessed with the idea of creating weapons with the bones left behind." Sors teased, shaking his head and gazing around again.

"What is the use of leaving behind bones if not for another to make them useful again? I dont turn away gifts." Faction laughed softly as she cast a critical eye over the landscape around them.

"Faction's Words" - "Sors' words"
@Sunako
Notes: A crazy for a crazy?

Messages In This Thread
|SCREAMING| in my head - by Sunako - 08-09-2021, 11:46 PM
RE: |SCREAMING| in my head - by Faction - 08-22-2021, 11:01 PM
RE: |SCREAMING| in my head - by Sunako - 08-27-2021, 12:15 AM
RE: |SCREAMING| in my head - by Faction - 08-28-2021, 12:12 PM
RE: |SCREAMING| in my head - by Sunako - 09-03-2021, 11:31 PM