Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - |SCREAMING| in my head

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Chaosy [PM] Posts: 15 — Threads: 2
Signos: 5
Day Court Battlemage
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  11 [Year 500 Spring]  |  18 hh  |  Hth: 18 — Atk: 22 — Exp: 29  |    Active Magic: Necrobotany  |    Bonded: Sors (Necrobotanic Maned Chupacabra)

The being that stepped out was ethereal in her grace, though there was something about her that struck a chord with Faction. A loneliness that resonated with the mare. She had been driven from her own home over her magic, or at least that was how she remembered it. There was something to be said about being alone, about being responsible for no one but yourself. Though she would be lost without Sors.

"Faction... Be wary with this one... She seems a little unusual..." Sors commented softly, his glowing green orbs taking in the mare as she explored him. When the creature spun on his companion, he found a low snarl escaping his throat... or at least what was left of it. He leapt between them, head lowered.

Faction touched his hip bone gently with her muzzle, the scent of the bone and plants tickling her nares. "Peace Sors... I dont think she intends harm." She murmured softly to the creature before lifting her head and gazing at the mare. Under the dirt and matted mane, she would be a striking creature. What had happened in her life? There was a part of her that longed to help the other mare, to make her feel like she was worthy. But at the same time, she didnt want to step in where not wanted.

"Yes... I did this. It took all of the magic I had to bring him back permanently... but I managed. Now my abilities are much less, but I can sometimes get it to work for a little while at least." She explained, a touch of sorrow in her eyes for the magnitude of magic that she had lost in the process. Sors pressed against her leg, giving her comfort with his nearness. Faction appreciated it and nuzzled his ruff gently in thanks before gazing back at the other mare with vivid green eyes.

"Faction's Words" - "Sors' words"
@Sunako
Notes: <3

Messages In This Thread
|SCREAMING| in my head - by Sunako - 08-09-2021, 11:46 PM
RE: |SCREAMING| in my head - by Faction - 08-22-2021, 11:01 PM
RE: |SCREAMING| in my head - by Sunako - 08-27-2021, 12:15 AM
RE: |SCREAMING| in my head - by Faction - 08-28-2021, 12:12 PM
RE: |SCREAMING| in my head - by Sunako - 09-03-2021, 11:31 PM