Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - |SCREAMING| in my head

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Sunako

S U N A K O
the promises, hollow concessions and innocent show of affection
i touch your hand, a hologram, are you still there?
we used to love one another, give to each other
lie under covers so, are you friend or foe?

The mare couldn't express in words how much she couldn't help but love, admire this skeletal being she was seeing. She was in awe over it. It seemed to speak to the other, the mare, the one that Sun wasn't bothering with just yet - what was the point, why would she bother with a horse, one who would probably want to run away, hide from the ugly mare. Hide, hide from the ugly. Don't let it touch you, don't let it be contagious. Don't let it come near you. You'll catch her ugly! You'll catch her ugly! Ugly Sunako, Ugly Sunako, Ugly Sunako. UGLY. UGLY. UGLY. UGLY was this the part where they'd run away from her? THis macabre beauty would be taken away before she could shower him with the love she wanted to give him.

She still had to try, had to find out more, so she turned to the other, turned to ask, and was startled when the creature spun, snarling. Ugly. Don't let the ugly touch you! Don't let it touch you. She's contagious. Ugly girl! Ugly girl! Ugly Sunako! UGLY. She waited for them to turn, to leave. Always Ugly, Always Alone, like an ugly girl should be. Then the mare spoke, and Sunako blinked in surprise as her gaze was met. Robin blue eyes shifted away, uncertain, confused. Why did she say that, why wasn't she running away. UGLY, UGLY, Ugly, Ugly, ugly, ugly . . . . She tilted her head quietly to one side.

The mare spoke then, confirming she made the beast, but Sunako interrupted her almost instantly, "Him. You made him. He moves, he reacts, is independent. Don't lessen the accomplishment, he's a him." She mumbled, before listening to the how. Magic, it was magic. She hesitated, as if afraid to come closer, to scare them away, "How though?" SHe tilted her head, staring at the creature closer, eyes going wide, "It's like you replaced what was missing with plants . . . He's amazing."

"Speech"
Thoughts
@Faction
Notes: She loves Sors.

is it too late? nothing to salvage 
you look away, clear all the damage
the meaning to all words of love has disappeared
we used to love one another, give to each other
so, are you friend or foe? 'cause i used to know
art by Akatsukislilwolf

Messages In This Thread
|SCREAMING| in my head - by Sunako - 08-09-2021, 11:46 PM