Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Portal IC Event  - This was not my intention

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Chaosy [PM] Posts: 91 — Threads: 10
Signos: 0
Dawn Court Apothecary
Male [He/Him/His]  |  14 [Year 496 Winter]  |  16.2 hh  |  Hth: 25 — Atk: 15 — Exp: 36  |    Active Magic: Raven Shifter  |    Bonded: N/A

being fabulous is the absolute best revenge

The stallion sighed as he approached where he was to meet Cally. His. She was really going to be his mate. The idea of it was still surreal, making him want to pinch himself to make sure it was true. The emotions were a torrent in his mind as he moved, stopping short as he followed her scent to a portal.

"Damn it Cally... You were to wait for me." He grumbled softly as he gazed around in hopes that she hadnt just decided to take the portal as an adventure. The little doe would be the death of him yet. With a soft laughing sigh, he gazed at the portal, the magic that was pulling at his very frame. As much as he tried to grumble, he loved her fierceness, her desire to learn more and explore the world around her. She was filled with life and that always made him want to smile.

"Ok... here I come. Please let us arrive in the same place..." He murmured to himself as he stepped through the portal. The magic was electrifying, like being swept into a ball of static. He was thrown out of the portal into sand, eyes closed as he tried to make sure he was still alive. As he took stock of his body and the different feelings that seemed to be swamping the stallion. His head felt heavy as he lifted it. He could no longer feel the caress of his mane against his thick neck.

Opening his cyan eyes, he looked at his limbs. Wait... cloven hooves?! Where were the long feathers that used to grace his stocky legs? Heck... where were his stocky legs?! The colors were correct... but his legs were thinner, built for agility rather than strength. Whipping his head about, he noted that his long mane and tail were gone, the tresses that he had been so proud of were no where to be seen. Instead, a deer tail caught his eye. His eyes widened as he got to his hooves and turned toward the water that he had been deposited next to. The face that met him was his, but not at the same time. The features were clearly not equine any longer, and his star had morphed into a full blaze... but the colors, the markings, the eyes... they were him. He had larger ears and a pair of ebony antlers.

"What in the world?!" He exclaimed as he took in his features. Took in the fact that he was no longer equine. That he was cervine... A deer... What would Cally think?!? Was she here? The thought was like ice through his veins as he stepped back from the water and tried to breathe through the panic. What if he didnt see her again? They had just agreed... He had just proposed... The idea of losing her already nearly sent the stallion... no... stag... to his knees.

@Callynite
Notes: Welp... no more horse here either XD
"Coy Sass"
credits

Messages In This Thread
This was not my intention - by Callynite - 08-26-2021, 08:31 PM
RE: This was not my intention - by Huehuecoyotl - 08-28-2021, 11:53 AM
RE: This was not my intention - by Callynite - 08-30-2021, 12:19 AM
RE: This was not my intention - by Huehuecoyotl - 09-01-2021, 02:36 PM
RE: This was not my intention - by Callynite - 09-04-2021, 12:13 AM
RE: This was not my intention - by Huehuecoyotl - 09-11-2021, 06:34 PM
RE: This was not my intention - by Callynite - 09-12-2021, 05:31 AM