Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Portal IC Event  - This was not my intention

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Chaosy [PM] Posts: 91 — Threads: 10
Signos: 0
Dawn Court Apothecary
Male [He/Him/His]  |  14 [Year 496 Winter]  |  16.2 hh  |  Hth: 25 — Atk: 15 — Exp: 36  |    Active Magic: Raven Shifter  |    Bonded: N/A

being fabulous is the absolute best revenge

Steps. Softer than what he would hear from an equine. Almost delicate… Coy’s head jerked when he heard his name from a familiar voice. Yet the being that greeted his cyan eyes was not what he expected. His eyes had jumped to where her head stood, meeting the doe’s chest without registering it for a moment. His head lifted, no longer the elegant equine head that he was used to. The antlers were unusual to get used to, heavy and awkward. "Cally?" He asked, as his eyes took in the similarities that he was used to seeing while trying to make sense of the doe that was before him.

She was elegant and delicate in build, taller and leaner than she seemed in her hybrid form that he had first fallen for. Her mane was gone, as well as the singular horn that had stabbed him upon their first meeting. But yet, it was definitely his love. It was his Cally. Her touch was electrifying as she brushed against him. She was closer to his height, the pair making a much better match as their pelts touched. She could actually stand at his side without looking extremely unusual. "I will take remarkable. You, on the other hand… you look ethereal. You look like a true goddess of the forest." He breathed as he gazed at her and the rightness that settled over him as he took her in.

Coy laughed softly as she spoke, head turning to face the portal and glare at the odd magic. He could easily get used to this form, particularly since it put him closer to his love in a way he didn’t realize would be possible. His gaze drifted back to the limbs that were much more delicately built than before and he shook his head. "I can’t say that I expected to be changed to another creature on our voyage to find a place for our wedding." He laughed softly before looking back at her. "You were beautiful on Novus… but this makes you look more natural. More you. You are beautiful, Cally." He murmured, stepping close and pressing his muzzle to her shoulder again.

Her touches were a caress to both his frame and his mind, making him sigh in pure bliss as he cuddled to her as well. "But will the change stay when we go back?" He asked softly, hoping that it would.

@Callynite
Notes: Welp... no more horse here either XD
"Coy Sass"
credits

Messages In This Thread
This was not my intention - by Callynite - 08-26-2021, 08:31 PM
RE: This was not my intention - by Huehuecoyotl - 08-28-2021, 11:53 AM
RE: This was not my intention - by Callynite - 08-30-2021, 12:19 AM
RE: This was not my intention - by Huehuecoyotl - 09-01-2021, 02:36 PM
RE: This was not my intention - by Callynite - 09-04-2021, 12:13 AM
RE: This was not my intention - by Huehuecoyotl - 09-11-2021, 06:34 PM
RE: This was not my intention - by Callynite - 09-12-2021, 05:31 AM