Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Portal IC Event  - This was not my intention

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Chaosy [PM] Posts: 91 — Threads: 10
Signos: 0
Dawn Court Apothecary
Male [He/Him/His]  |  14 [Year 496 Winter]  |  16.2 hh  |  Hth: 25 — Atk: 15 — Exp: 36  |    Active Magic: Raven Shifter  |    Bonded: N/A

being fabulous is the absolute best revenge

The doe was not the tiny creature he was used to seeing. She was elegant and beautiful, completely who he always imagined she had been. She was nearly the same height, erasing the awkward difference that had made their courtship odd at times. Her grace was easier to see in this form, his eyes watching her as she stepped closer and touched him. His own muzzle reached for her, the stallion… stag… careful to not impale her with his antlers. 

Coy found himself grinning at her words, her touch. "My love… I can talk ever so sweet when you are near. You have the ability to bring it out in me." He teased softly, stepping slightly closer so that his side brushed hers. It was a new sensation, and he loved it.

Coy snorted as he listened to her. "If an adventure with you turned out as expected, I think I would die of shock. And all you need to do is name the place and time and I will be there to marry you. It is the one thing I have longed for more than anything else." He admitted, watching her as she moved. When she stretched out her forelimb, Coy found his eyes following the line. Yes, this form suited her so much more than the odd half doe creature that she had been. "I am pretty sure you can bound like a deer because you are… The most beautiful deer I have ever had the honor of seeing." He answered, his words morphing from amusement to soft as he nuzzled her again.

At her indignant words, Coy laughed fully. "It might not be the form that I am used to being in, but I would admit that I am rather loathe to lose this similarity with you. We fit together better now than before, and that alone makes this change worth it." He said, realizing that he was much more ok with the change than he thought he would be. 

@Callynite
Notes: <3
"Coy Sass"
credits

Messages In This Thread
This was not my intention - by Callynite - 08-26-2021, 08:31 PM
RE: This was not my intention - by Huehuecoyotl - 08-28-2021, 11:53 AM
RE: This was not my intention - by Callynite - 08-30-2021, 12:19 AM
RE: This was not my intention - by Huehuecoyotl - 09-01-2021, 02:36 PM
RE: This was not my intention - by Callynite - 09-04-2021, 12:13 AM
RE: This was not my intention - by Huehuecoyotl - 09-11-2021, 06:34 PM
RE: This was not my intention - by Callynite - 09-12-2021, 05:31 AM