Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Portal IC Event  - This was not my intention

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Chaosy [PM] Posts: 91 — Threads: 10
Signos: 0
Dawn Court Apothecary
Male [He/Him/His]  |  14 [Year 496 Winter]  |  16.2 hh  |  Hth: 25 — Atk: 15 — Exp: 36  |    Active Magic: Raven Shifter  |    Bonded: N/A

being fabulous is the absolute best revenge

Her explination helped, the stallion-stag figuring things out as he watched her and got used to the weight. "May not be scary, but it is still odd. I have never had antlers before." He muttered, breathing in her scent and cherishing the closeness. Thinking of how hard this would be in their usual forms, he couldnt help but chuckle softly. "I think I do prefer this over what we usually have to do to touch." He teased.

Coy snorted as she spoke, shaking his head. "My love... you have to admit that interesting is a bit of an understatement. Seeing creatures from your past in a maze, turning me into a deer. Interesting is not the word that I would use." The stag nuzzled her neck, getting used to the new feeling that was attached to the scent he loved the most.

Coy flicked an ear as she teased with a secret. "I will follow you to the peak any time. But you cant just leave it at that... What are you planning, my love?" He asked, familiar cyan eyes watching her carefully.

"Cally, you are the most beautiful being I have ever seen. Deer, hybrid... heck, you could be a fish and I would still think the same. I love you. More than I could ever begin to express." He murmured, pressing a kiss to her cheek.

Coy nodded as she spoke, following her gaze to the icy beach and noting the chill in the air. "Yeah... warmer would be much better. Should we chance heading back and see if this is permanent?" He asked, glancing at the portal with a twinge of unease. This was not home, though he could be home anywhere she was. There was even a part of him that was finally ready to settle into a court, her court. He was ready to become a member of something bigger, to have a place to belong. To belong to her.

@Callynite
Notes: <3
"Coy Sass"
credits

Messages In This Thread
This was not my intention - by Callynite - 08-26-2021, 08:31 PM
RE: This was not my intention - by Huehuecoyotl - 08-28-2021, 11:53 AM
RE: This was not my intention - by Callynite - 08-30-2021, 12:19 AM
RE: This was not my intention - by Huehuecoyotl - 09-01-2021, 02:36 PM
RE: This was not my intention - by Callynite - 09-04-2021, 12:13 AM
RE: This was not my intention - by Huehuecoyotl - 09-11-2021, 06:34 PM
RE: This was not my intention - by Callynite - 09-12-2021, 05:31 AM