Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Portal IC Event  - This was not my intention

Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Chaosy [PM] Posts: 91 — Threads: 10
Signos: 0
Dawn Court Apothecary
Male [He/Him/His]  |  14 [Year 496 Winter]  |  16.2 hh  |  Hth: 25 — Atk: 15 — Exp: 36  |    Active Magic: Raven Shifter  |    Bonded: N/A

being fabulous is the absolute best revenge

Coy snorted, a sound that was not the same as what he remembered. There was definite differences that he was noting as he accepted the new form. Things that he found as positives. "I could as well… though it will say it is an odd sensation to not be a stallion rather than a stag." He teased, pressing his muzzle to her back and breathing in her scent. 

Coy laughed, his eyes alight. "Of course it is perfect. I am the essence of perfection so choosing the correct word is just second nature." He teased, pressing his shoulder to her warm frame. "I will hold you to that. Should anything bad happen to you… I dont know that I could bear it." He murmured, pressing a kiss to her forehead as he fought the fear that threatened his happiness.

Her admission of love made his heart leap and he simply held her close. Then he followed the mare. The portal was terrifying to the stag, worry that he would not retain this similarity to his love. He trusted her, though. Following her through was like racing through lightning, the tingling magic reacting to his very presence. But he stayed the same. It was a breath of fresh air to feel the warmth of home. 

"Oh my love… I was never just fine." He teased, eyes alight as he listened to her words. "Not a bad idea." He remarked before hearing her challenge. He moved with a grace that was surreal, his moves nothing like he experienced. Even with trying to get used to it, he kept an easy pace with his beloved and felt excitement crash through him. The things that were happening around them made his world feel incredible. Perhaps he should consider making her home his own. That thought chased the stag as they moved, leaving the portal far behind and heading toward their future.

@Callynite
Notes: <3
"Coy Sass"
credits

Messages In This Thread
This was not my intention - by Callynite - 08-26-2021, 08:31 PM
RE: This was not my intention - by Huehuecoyotl - 08-28-2021, 11:53 AM
RE: This was not my intention - by Callynite - 08-30-2021, 12:19 AM
RE: This was not my intention - by Huehuecoyotl - 09-01-2021, 02:36 PM
RE: This was not my intention - by Callynite - 09-04-2021, 12:13 AM
RE: This was not my intention - by Huehuecoyotl - 09-11-2021, 06:34 PM
RE: This was not my intention - by Callynite - 09-12-2021, 05:31 AM