Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Forgive my Transgressions

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Dyzzie [PM] Posts: 214 — Threads: 26
Signos: 260
Dusk Court Battlemage
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  Immortal [Year 498 Summer]  |  15.2 hh  |  Hth: 30 — Atk: 50 — Exp: 88  |    Active Magic: Hydrokinesis  |    Bonded: Yukime (Ice Serpent)

B e l o w Z e r o

kiss me goodbye, i'm defying gravity
i think i'll try defying gravity
and you won't bring me down
The mare smiled as she walked with Yuki, practicing her magic as her bonded had instructed.

Her lessons had changed now that she was such a high level, such a strong grasp of it, no longer about the actions, and now about feeling the water, the magic, how it all intertwined. It was a less stressful practice of magic, it broadened her understand of it, shaped her knowledge of it, made her stronger with it, and she enjoyed that. Your brutish friend has finally come snivelling back. The words startled Bel and she turned in the direction Yuki was pointing with a frown, soon seeing the mammoth beast. The best friend that had cast her away, shoved her to the side. That anger was suddenly burning in the surface, cold and livid beneath her skin. Careful, he has a precious treasure with him. The mare paused, glancing at her bonded in confusion, but no elaboration was given. So Bel began to storm towards him.

She didn't greet him. She didn't smile, or embrace him, or anything. As she moved closer, the vapors upon her back turned freezing, frost began to creep up her limbs, covered the ground she walked, and as she stormed closer, that ice shifted, it moved, it grew, until large, angry shards slammed up, jagged crisps of ice that angled towards the stallion, carefully kept from truly hurting him, but left inches away from his throat. Her tone was cold as she stared him down. "Oh, I see you've decided you're safe to visit again. Did you come here to beg at my feet for forgiveness. To beg that I forgive my so called best friend for shoving me aside, for abandoning me, for then ignoring me for weeks! How dare you! How dare you!!! You abandoned me, Sol! You abandoned me!!!" The ice was melting, turning to water that seemed to swirl up in a chaotic swirl, circling around the increasingly distraught mare, hoovering, ready for her use.

"You know exactly . . . EXACTLY what I went through with my pod. And you did it to me too! You choose what was best for me. You made those choices, ignored my arguments, refused to listen to me. Only this time, it wasn't abandoning my sister on the ice . . . you walked away from me." She swallowed hard, her expression betraying just how hurt she was, she had been, she still is. The water came crashing down, drenching the mare and her bonded as it did so, splashing silently to the fields. "You're no better than Shard." He'd turned away from her too.

"Bel"
Yukime
@Sol Bestiam
Notes:: So, uh, I figured out why she's so upset.

[Image: i-jTNwWx8.png]

Messages In This Thread
Forgive my Transgressions - by Sol Bestiam - 09-02-2021, 08:56 PM
RE: Forgive my Transgressions - by Below Zero - 09-02-2021, 09:16 PM
RE: Forgive my Transgressions - by Sol Bestiam - 09-02-2021, 09:35 PM
RE: Forgive my Transgressions - by Below Zero - 09-02-2021, 10:10 PM
RE: Forgive my Transgressions - by Sol Bestiam - 09-02-2021, 10:31 PM
RE: Forgive my Transgressions - by Below Zero - 09-02-2021, 11:05 PM
RE: Forgive my Transgressions - by Sol Bestiam - 09-03-2021, 01:16 PM
RE: Forgive my Transgressions - by Below Zero - 09-03-2021, 02:38 PM
RE: Forgive my Transgressions - by Sol Bestiam - 09-05-2021, 05:22 PM
RE: Forgive my Transgressions - by Below Zero - 09-05-2021, 06:55 PM