Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Forgive my Transgressions

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Dyzzie [PM] Posts: 214 — Threads: 26
Signos: 260
Dusk Court Battlemage
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  Immortal [Year 498 Summer]  |  15.2 hh  |  Hth: 30 — Atk: 50 — Exp: 88  |    Active Magic: Hydrokinesis  |    Bonded: Yukime (Ice Serpent)

B e l o w Z e r o

kiss me goodbye, i'm defying gravity
i think i'll try defying gravity
and you won't bring me down
She was angry, she couldn't help it. Not when he'd sent her away, left her behind, gone else where, gone with out her. When she had begged him not. She had begged . . . And suddenly the stallion before her was flaring back. She hesitated, felt herself brace for the anger she knew was coming. His words where like a kick to the gut, her muzzle dropping open, but she didn't have a moment to react to that before he suddenly flared up, and she froze, feeling his words slice through her like ice, her breath left her with a stuttered gasp.

"HE WAS MY MATE!" The words tore through her before she could stop them, ripping open the bandages holding the heart Shard had shattered "So forgive me for struggling to let him go!" She snapped back, almost shaking, "How could he not color my every reaction, my every move! I grew up with him. We were courting for almost three years! We were in the process of being bonded through my people's magic! You don't get over severing that bond! He didn't just leave my sister on the ice! He turned his back on me!" Her muzzle suddenly snapped shut, and she turned her away, trying to control the torrent of emotions.

"When I left the pod, he chased after me, only decide I wasn't worth closing the distance, I wasn't more important than the council calling for his return. I wasn't as important as the pod and the council. The triton had to return, and he cut our bond when he did." Her gaze turned towards him again, distraught as both cyan eyes locked onto him. "And then it was like that again. I begged you to listen, to let me stay. And you sent me away." Her gaze betrayed the turmoil that had caused the the anger, the agitation, the fear he'd never return again. "You sent me on the way, so you could go study in the library . . . . and then . . . you never came back!"

This time she didn't bother controlling herself, letting the tears fall from her eyes, freezing into snowflakes as they fell from her cheeks, "I waited . . . every day that next week, terrified to leave Dusk Court, praying you'd come, you'd apologize, tell me it won't happen again, and you didn't come. You were gone, and it was like I was being left for some higher calling again. Just like Shard with the Coucil, you had turned away from me too . . . and I was going to be alone again."

She had started to shake, her knees feel weak, "I didn't know what was going on, I sure as hell didn't know that you were ill. But it was the fact you were refusing to listen to my side, to hear me out, to let me prove what I already knew - you weren't a threat. Instead, you became a phantom for so . . . so long." The small sound jolted her head up and she stumbled back to see the foal atop his back, her eyes going wide, before she stumbled back, suddenly realizing just what Yuki's warning had meant, when she'd warned her to be careful. He whipped his face back towards her, and she flinched back, suddenly feeling guilt on top of it all. Her muzzle opened, trying to find words to say before his face shifted.

She had never seen such a cold mask from him, and as he spoke, his head held high, she felt her breath catch in fear. This was it, this was really it. He was going to leave her. She wasn't going to have her best friend anymore. "Please . . . ." The plea was soft, broken as she stared up at him, her expression suddenly frightened more than it had ever been in his presence, "Please don't . . . don't leave me . . ." Her gaze fell, staring down at her cloven hooves, feeling her finned ears flick back, brushing against the ram horns, She couldn't meet his gaze again, "Please . . . don't abandon me, not you too. Please, not you too. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry, please, please don't do it. Please don't leave me to make my way through Novus without you." She could feel yuki's reassuring touch, but she didn't lift her gaze from her hooves, she couldn't. She was afraid, afraid to see that look, that same apologetic look Shard had given her, when they realized he wouldn't cross the chasm to her, and she wouldn't go back with him. "I don't want to lose you too. Please . . . . stay."

"Bel"
Yukime
@Sol Bestiam
Notes:: T.T I'm sorry T.T

[Image: i-jTNwWx8.png]

Messages In This Thread
Forgive my Transgressions - by Sol Bestiam - 09-02-2021, 08:56 PM
RE: Forgive my Transgressions - by Below Zero - 09-02-2021, 09:16 PM
RE: Forgive my Transgressions - by Sol Bestiam - 09-02-2021, 09:35 PM
RE: Forgive my Transgressions - by Below Zero - 09-02-2021, 10:10 PM
RE: Forgive my Transgressions - by Sol Bestiam - 09-02-2021, 10:31 PM
RE: Forgive my Transgressions - by Below Zero - 09-02-2021, 11:05 PM