Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - and I could cry power [Meeting]

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Lullivy [PM] Posts: 225 — Threads: 37
Signos: 1,285
Night Court Sovereign
Female [She/her/hers]  |  15 [Year 496 Spring]  |  15.3 hh  |  Hth: 3 — Atk: 3 — Exp: 51  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: Picoro (Sloth)

The stars are alive, child! Did you know that? Everything out there is alive, and there are grand purpose abroad!

Her heart had not stopped fluttering since that afternoon. Even now she could still feel the mark of Israfels velveteen muzzle pressed against her own. The way it had felt like fire was sparking between them. She hoped that the feeling would never go away. Courted.  The last time she had been courted she had been thousands of miles away, in a kingdom that no longer stood. 

She was late getting to the meeting. She had woken from a nap only a few minutes before, her head pounding, eyes dull, but she wouldn’t have missed this for the world. Not for anything. She still managed to make it just in time to hear Israfel open her speech. Carefully she wove through the crowd, picking up a cup of Caelum’s Chamomile honey tea as she went.

She could already see a few of her friends around, Caelum up at the front, Polar North not far from her. Even Gareth seemed to have made his way down from the mountains, and she gave him a quick smile as she moved past him. She continued to make her way up towards the front, careful not to push anyone as she did. 

Luvena couldn’t help but smile as Israfel caught her gaze, something again to pride showing in her own eyes. Her speech couldn’t have been more fitting, and she lifted her cup in a silent cheers, before sipping at the tea. (Far better than her own). She listened carefully as one by one others spoke up, Caelum, and then Pol. Though the conversation seemed to stop there for now. 

Still silently she picked her way up to where Caelum had moved, and as she passed she whispered “Remember how I told you it was a she?” before chancing a slight nod up towards the new queen. She stopped just in front of the fae, not with the intent of speaking up, but she hoped that at least her presence was the support her newfound suitor needed.

@Luvena

Messages In This Thread
and I could cry power [Meeting] - by Israfel - 09-03-2021, 11:35 AM
RE: and I could cry power [Meeting] - by Caelum - 09-03-2021, 12:32 PM
RE: and I could cry power [Meeting] - by Gareth - 09-03-2021, 10:56 PM
RE: and I could cry power [Meeting] - by Runaveig - 09-04-2021, 12:17 PM
RE: and I could cry power [Meeting] - by Kamdrick - 09-04-2021, 02:50 PM
RE: and I could cry power [Meeting] - by Luvena - 09-05-2021, 12:00 PM
RE: and I could cry power [Meeting] - by Nerezza - 09-07-2021, 12:29 PM
RE: and I could cry power [Meeting] - by Cicatrix - 09-07-2021, 10:26 PM
RE: and I could cry power [Meeting] - by Boleyn - 09-11-2021, 07:18 PM
RE: and I could cry power [Meeting] - by Vikander - 09-12-2021, 11:55 AM