Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - and I could cry power [Meeting]

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Dyzzie [PM] Posts: 116 — Threads: 20
Signos: 40
Dawn Court Sovereign
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  10 [Year 500 Fall]  |  14.2 hh  |  Hth: 30 — Atk: 30 — Exp: 54  |    Active Magic: Natural Energy Flow  |    Bonded: N/A

sit tight, i'm gonna need you to keep time
come on, just nap, snap, snap your fingers for me

Callynite

good, good now we're making some progress
come on, just tap, tap, tap your toes to the beat

The green cloak was drawn tight around her, and while normally it was only out for her to adventure with, the doe figured hiking all the way to Denocte to do a bit of intel gathering on the transition of power was a good reason to don it. She'd made the trek just in time, ending up in the main city a day or two prior to the official announcement, and introduction. Still, the deer didn't want to draw too much attention, not with everything about to go down in Delumine. Not with her own exchange of power approach. No, the deer needed to be a background player. So she obscured her features with her cloak, knowing that otherwise, being cervine would have caused some significant attention to be thrown her way.

She didn't want that attention just yet. Her antlers, of course, couldn't be hidden, but thankfully it wasn't unusual to see them on others. So she didn't worry much over that little bit of fanciness. Hopefully, she could slip in, hear what this new power was planning, in terms of relations with the other Courts, and slip back out again. She wanted to come into power knowing where she might stand with the others, rather than to take the crown and have an army banging on her front door.

She moved through the crowd, finding her new, taller height so much easier to work with. Before it was always a lot of peering around, now she stood level with the smaller horses, (and being closer to Coy's height was a delight as well, but that's personal - this is business). She found her own place in the crowd, listening to the new Queen, Israfel (she made sure to link the name, title, and maiden in front of her so she'd remember later), make her announcements. An equine with the wings of an insect came forth, adding questions, some of them the ones that Cally wanted to be answered as well.

Unfortunately, no one else really spoke up, and so she kept herself quiet, a mere individual in the crowd as she stayed still, she waited, she gathered intel, and she wondered what this exchange of power would mean, not just for Denocte, as was this courts focus, but for Cally and all of Delumine as well.

and i believe this may call for a proper intruction

"Speech"
Thoughts
@Israfel
Notes: Cally's information gathering prior to her taking over Dawn. So don't mind her ;)

and well, don't you see,
i'm the narrator, and this is just the prologue?

Artwork ©Bingo

Messages In This Thread
and I could cry power [Meeting] - by Israfel - 09-03-2021, 11:35 AM
RE: and I could cry power [Meeting] - by Caelum - 09-03-2021, 12:32 PM
RE: and I could cry power [Meeting] - by Gareth - 09-03-2021, 10:56 PM
RE: and I could cry power [Meeting] - by Runaveig - 09-04-2021, 12:17 PM
RE: and I could cry power [Meeting] - by Kamdrick - 09-04-2021, 02:50 PM
RE: and I could cry power [Meeting] - by Luvena - 09-05-2021, 12:00 PM
RE: and I could cry power [Meeting] - by Nerezza - 09-07-2021, 12:29 PM
RE: and I could cry power [Meeting] - by Cicatrix - 09-07-2021, 10:26 PM
RE: and I could cry power [Meeting] - by Callynite - 09-08-2021, 12:34 AM
RE: and I could cry power [Meeting] - by Boleyn - 09-11-2021, 07:18 PM