Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - I'll face down the world with you

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Lullivy [PM] Posts: 225 — Threads: 37
Signos: 1,285
Night Court Sovereign
Female [She/her/hers]  |  15 [Year 496 Spring]  |  15.3 hh  |  Hth: 3 — Atk: 3 — Exp: 51  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: Picoro (Sloth)

She had read the note so many times over. She felt silly doing so. Afterall, it was only a few sentences long. But something about it was so tender, and kind. Solaris had stayed behind with her for a day. Watching. She was glad it was her and not Israfel. She had not been well the day after the storm, and while she was sure the phoenix would tell the woman that. She was glad that she hadn’t been there to see it.

Not after how concerned she had been. Even now, a week later, she could feel the remnants of that fiery warmth on her side. Luvena wished she could say she didn’t know how she felt about it. But she did. She felt it so plainly and clearly that it was almost painful, not knowing if it was reciprocated or not.

She had just woken up, preparing the clinic to open when she heard the soft tap on her door. Polar probably, coming to help her for the day. She opened the door without much thought, about to gesture the young mare in when she realized that it was Israfel who stood outside. Stiff as a board mind you, as if standing at attention. “At ease battlemage” she teased, gesturing her inside. 

“What brings you here so early?” She was desperately trying not to be awkward. It was hard to look at her without thinking about all the feeling brewing in her heart.  She had even mentioned it to Caelum the other day. Not by name, or anything of the sort but. Well, saying it loud made it true. Yet she couldn’t work up the courage to admit it. Last time… well, last time it hadn’t gone well.

@Israfel
"Speech." | @'Name'

?

Messages In This Thread
I'll face down the world with you - by Israfel - 09-03-2021, 02:03 PM
RE: I'll face down the world with you - by Luvena - 09-03-2021, 02:21 PM
RE: I'll face down the world with you - by Luvena - 09-03-2021, 03:36 PM
RE: I'll face down the world with you - by Luvena - 09-03-2021, 05:07 PM
RE: I'll face down the world with you - by Luvena - 09-04-2021, 12:50 PM