Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - I'll face down the world with you

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Lullivy [PM] Posts: 225 — Threads: 37
Signos: 1,285
Night Court Sovereign
Female [She/her/hers]  |  15 [Year 496 Spring]  |  15.3 hh  |  Hth: 3 — Atk: 3 — Exp: 51  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: Picoro (Sloth)

She remembered the sea in Elysium. It could never be described as calm. It’s waters were always surging, and broiling, each movement threatening to siuck you down into it. She had spent so many days standing on the cliffs, watching, waiting. Nothing ever happened, and yet day by day she had been compelled to watch it, never taking the plunge into the foam. Never setting foot in those waves. 

Now she was taking the plunge.

Luvena was drowning in her. Every breath like waves crashing over the shore, every shared glance sent her deeper under the surf. She relished in it. In every breath shared between them, the air sweet with it. She was standing on the edge of a precipice, and she wanted nothing more than to dive headfirst into it. And they did.

No one had ever looked at her the way Israfel did. Obyana’s gaze had always been stern, strong. Rhone’s had been full of pity. And Cavalier… well cavalier had never looked at her. She was blind. But Israfel. Israfel looked at her like there was nothing else, like she was the center of the universe. Like she was beautiful. She was consumed by the fire between them, and for it once, the thought didn’t fill her with terror.

She shuddered as Israfel pressed closer, nose to nose, cheek to cheek, eyes locked. Never had a moment been more surreal. She could feel the other woman sparking underneath the surface, and while the idea of being touched by physical flames sent prickles of fear through her, she didn’t pull away. She would never pull away. Not from this.

A smile crept over her lips, eyes brighter then they had been in a long time. “Oh gods yes” she replied. “Yes. I’ve wanted nothing more since…” She was going to say the storm but, she thought, that really, it had been longer than that. From the moment she saw her she had felt it. But it had seemed like a foolish thought, just a fleeting desire. She was overjoyed that it wasn’t. 
“I’ve wanted nothing more for a long time”

@Israfel
"Speech." | @'Name'

?

Messages In This Thread
I'll face down the world with you - by Israfel - 09-03-2021, 02:03 PM
RE: I'll face down the world with you - by Luvena - 09-03-2021, 02:21 PM
RE: I'll face down the world with you - by Luvena - 09-03-2021, 03:36 PM
RE: I'll face down the world with you - by Luvena - 09-03-2021, 05:07 PM
RE: I'll face down the world with you - by Luvena - 09-04-2021, 12:50 PM