Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Something in the wind

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Dyzzie [PM] Posts: 214 — Threads: 26
Signos: 260
Dusk Court Battlemage
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  Immortal [Year 498 Summer]  |  15.2 hh  |  Hth: 30 — Atk: 50 — Exp: 88  |    Active Magic: Hydrokinesis  |    Bonded: Yukime (Ice Serpent)

B e l o w Z e r o
i sense there's something in the wind
that feels like tragedy's at hand
and though i'd like to stand by him
can't shake this feeling that I have
the worst is just around the bend
She was in a state of confusion.

Her heart hadn't slowed, her mind hadn't calmed. If anything, now that they had gone separate ways again, her mind was all the worst. So, she went searching for someone to talk to - and her decision, of all places, led her in front of the one-room house in town. She was certain she could hear the two inside, so the mare didn't bother, didn't hesitate, she strolled right in, a trail of frost left in her wake with each step, climbing like latticework up her limbs, fractal patterns against her pelt. She nodded briefly to the twins, before she collapsed in a weary mess of an emotionally drained mare. "I think I'm in trouble . . . . romantically . . . I mean.

Her words were casual despite the turmoil that her heart was in. 

Her ears flicked, her eyes, both sets; turning towards the twins, "What do you do when your best friend suddenly declares he's in love with you?!" She asked with a huff of worry, staring up at the boys from wide, worried expression, "I mean, we've been friends for two years. Best friends, for two years. And now, all of a sudden, he's in LOVE WITH ME?"

She flopped, her head on one limb, her tail flat on the ground, like a beached whale, as her vapors rolled down her sides.

"I don't know what to do, what to think. I don't even know what I'm supposed to feel." She huffed, before pausing, flushing, "Oh, sorry, I kinda just laid that all out, huh. Uh, Hi guys, how are you?' The hydrokinetic battlemage asked sheepishly, before flopping her head back to her legs with a heavy sigh. This was so outside of her element! 

"Bel"
Yukime
@Ard @Erd
Notes:: There you go, she flopped in for assistance. Literally. Beached whale in the middle of their floor.

[Image: i-jTNwWx8.png]

Messages In This Thread
Something in the wind - by Below Zero - 09-03-2021, 10:47 PM
RE: Something in the wind - by Erd - 09-04-2021, 12:58 PM
RE: Something in the wind - by Below Zero - 09-04-2021, 01:48 PM