Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - this is a thread for liam and marty mcfly

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Marthanóir [PM] Posts: 69 — Threads: 8
Signos: 10
Dusk Court Citizen
Male [He/His/Him]  |  Immortal [Year 494 Summer]  |  20 hh  |  Hth: 10 — Atk: 10 — Exp: 57  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: N/A

Liam Kenway

As he nearly ran into the mare, she spooked to the side, jumping a few feet and slipping into the deep mud. Grimacing, Liam had the decency to look apologetic and like he wanted to crawl into a hole. The mare in front of him let out a shaky sigh, and Liam nickered softly, his gaze worried as he watched her hop onto the dry ground once more. His ears flicked forward, though there was a disappointed look on his face as she kept a more-than-necessary distance between them. He wasn't sure why that was, but he wasn't about to force her into doing something that was going to make her uncomfortable.

The mare stammered that it was alright, and the copper-burnished stallion again had the decency to grimace and look guilty and apologetic. "It's not; however, thank you for accepting my apology," he responded tenderly, looking her over to make sure that nothing had happened to her when she did slip into the mud again. Her tail flicked and every time it did, more mud splattered everywhere. Lowering his head demurely, he nickered again, pricking his ears forward as she lowered her head, her antlers pointing at the ground. Her appearance was intriguing, and Liam never got tired of seeing the differences in the appearance of the equines who inhabited Novus.

"I wasn't paying enough attention either, miss. It's entirely my fault; I was trained to be wary of all my surroundings, but it looks like I forgot my training for the moment," he tried to joke, lips curling softly at the corners. "I must say, your markings and colors are remarkable; stunning, even. I think you are one of the most -- if not the most -- remarkable looking person I've come across in my travels," he comments carefully, sweetly as he backs up a few feet to further give the mare the space she seemed to be craving.

"Liam Speaks."

Notes;; He's very sorry, Pers.
Tag;; @Persephone
Voice claim;; Chris Evans
Words;; 319

I'm with you till the end of the line

Credits

Messages In This Thread
RE: this is a thread for liam and marty mcfly - by Liam - 09-19-2021, 03:23 PM