Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - this is a thread for liam and marty mcfly

Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Marthanóir [PM] Posts: 69 — Threads: 8
Signos: 10
Dusk Court Citizen
Male [He/His/Him]  |  Immortal [Year 494 Summer]  |  20 hh  |  Hth: 10 — Atk: 10 — Exp: 57  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: N/A

Liam Kenway

The mare offered a nod, and that signaled to the copper-burnished stallion that she understood where he was coming from, even if it was confusing. She offered that they both take the blame, and Liam canted his head to the side slightly, as if he were trying to ascertain things about the mare in front of him. Truly, he was, but there were things about her that he didn't completely understand. That was okay, though, because everyone was a mystery that would eventually and slowly unravel. It was up to him -- sometimes -- to find out what that mystery was and to help it unravel. He liked finding out what others were like; it was a great way to start out a friendship with everyone.

This conversation, though, seemed to be awkward, and it wasn't exactly what Liam had had in mind when he'd ventured into the swamp this afternoon.

The polite smile had him grimacing internally, and he wondered what was going through her mind. Did she think it was as awkward as he thought it was? Surely she did. Swallowing harshly, he gazed upon the swamp around them, curious to know exactly what laid beneath the still, thick water. Alligators, fish, sharks? Maybe not sharks, but definitely the alligators and fish. "I've been somewhere like this before. Not here, but in another world," he commented lamely, allowing his face to contort into a grimace this time. "Sorry, that was-- that was lame. I'm not much of a conversationalist, even though my boyfriend claims that I'm the extrovert in the relationship," he tries to joke, lips curled into an awkward smile.

As he complimented her, Liam saw how her eyes widened in shock and her head jerked upright out of the small bow. "You're very welcome, miss. Got a name that matches your style?" He inquired gently, ears pricking high atop his head. He looked interested, and he was. When she admitted that she was jealous of his looks, he took a moment to be amazed, his jaw dropping open a little in surprised shock. "Well, thank you for the compliment, miss, but I'm very bland and boring. I would like to look a little different. You're doing spectacularly," he complimented, lips curling into a gentle smile. "Besides, they say those that have a less than normal appearance are more prone to being friendly," he finishes, making sure to put unseen air quotes around the word 'normal'. Who was truly normal, and what did that even mean? No one was normal!

"Liam Speaks."

Notes;; He's very sorry, Pers.
Tag;; @Persephone
Voice claim;; Chris Evans
Words;; 421

I'm with you till the end of the line

Credits

Messages In This Thread
RE: this is a thread for liam and marty mcfly - by Liam - 09-26-2021, 01:20 AM