Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - this is a thread for liam and marty mcfly

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by Offline nefelibata [PM] Posts: 19 — Threads: 3
Signos: 1,305
Dusk Court Entertainer
Female [she/her/hers]  |  12 [Year 499 Spring]  |  16.3 hh  |  Hth: 11 — Atk: 9 — Exp: 11  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: N/A

Persephone, the Lost

With her thoughts twisting this way and that, Persephone's mind wandered away from the present even though she was supposed to be alert in front of this stranger. It seemed to happen often--her anxiety would take over her rationality. It wasn't until Liam said something interesting about a different world that she snapped back to the conversation at hand. She flinched subtly, eyes widening as she looked at the stallion. Another world? Did that mean...he was like her? Oh!

"Another world?" she asked, tossing aside her uneasiness in lieu of her overwhelming curiosity. "Do you remember how you got here? Do...do you remember the other world? Did you forget it when you first got here?" She knew from Bel that there was more than one world that other Novus residents could come from but somehow she felt like she would one day meet someone who may have a common origin story as her. It would certainly feel a little...less lonely that way.

He mentioned a boyfriend, a term she wasn't very familiar with. They were someone special, no doubt. Bel had a similar person in her life, didn't she? "I think you're a great conversationalist!" she said suddenly, now feeling like it was her fault the air was so awkward between them. After all, she didn't have much experience with strangers as of yet. This was a new learning experience for her.

When he asked for her name she realized that neither of them had properly introduced themselves yet. "Oh! Right, forgive me. My name is Persephone. It's a pleasure to meet you," she said, offering a small and polite bow of her head. His reaction to her compliment caught her off guard-- why would he say something like that? She frowned, head tilting slightly to the side. "Who says that? That's silly-- why would someone be friendly or not based on how they look?" she asked. Perhaps she just wasn't understanding him correctly. "I think you're plenty friendly! Besides, don't abnormal colors and features usually signify danger in other animals?"

@Liam / speaks / notes

Messages In This Thread
RE: this is a thread for liam and marty mcfly - by Persephone - 02-14-2022, 07:06 AM