Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - this is a thread for liam and marty mcfly

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Marthanóir [PM] Posts: 69 — Threads: 8
Signos: 10
Dusk Court Citizen
Male [He/His/Him]  |  Immortal [Year 494 Summer]  |  20 hh  |  Hth: 10 — Atk: 10 — Exp: 57  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: N/A

Liam Kenway

There was a subtle flinch from the mare almost immediately after he mentioned Agnosia, the other world, but Liam didn't think he was supposed to see it. To a soldier who was trained to see everything, there wasn't much that was missed. Some days, he hated it, and others he didn't mind the strengths he picked up and obtained from his time in the Agnosian army. Flicking his ears forward, the great stallion nodded gently.

"Another world," he confirmed softly, his eyes gentle as he watched the mare in front of him. She seemed to be absolutely brimming with curiosity, and he had to offer a gentle smile. "It's been a while since I've been here. At least a couple of years. I think I arrived in a portal?" Liam answered, brow furrowing slightly as he tried to remember exactly how he arrived in Novus. "I remember Agnosia fairly well. It was where I was born, where I grew up, where I fell in love. It was where I served in the military, where I was even reported as having died in action," he replied, though he knew that that hadn't been the case. Not really. "I remember everything from Agnosia. Did you want to know more about it?"

Offering Persephone a tender smile at the compliment, he ducked his head a little and felt warmth crawling along his cheeks. "Sometimes I feel like a regular fish out of water. I struggle with conversations most times, so I'm very thankful that you think I'm a great conversationalist. You're pretty easy to talk to; did you want to know more about me? More about the past world I came from? You seemed pretty interested in that, and I don't mean that in a judgemental sort of way."

Grinning gently as Persephone finally provided him her name, he dipped his head in a polite bow, mimicking her own movements. "It's been lovely to meet you as well, Persephone. My name is Liam," he murmurs, humming softly as he thought about the best way to answer her inquiry. After a few moments, he speaks, a gentle sigh escaping him, though it wasn't directed at her. "You see, no matter where you go, there will always be someone who judges you for your looks. Whether you're too plain-looking, or you're extravagantly marked, there's always something said about you, or someone is judging you. I find it's from jealousy more often than not; envy and jealousy are ugly things," Liam responds gently, shrugging his shoulders. But when she compliments him once more, he beams, and laughs, nodding his head. "Typically! Especially the poison dart frogs. If I can recall correctly from something I read many years ago, the more vivid something is marked or their coloration is, the more venomous they are. Are you venomous, Persephone?" The copper-burnished stallion teases, his nose wrinkling in amusement as his face conveys that it's entirely meant to be taken as a joke, and he's not serious.

"Liam Speaks."

Notes;; Not me over here like "oh but what if pers IS venomous?!"
Tag;; @Persephone
Voice claim;; Chris Evans
Words;; 494

I'm with you till the end of the line

Credits

Messages In This Thread
RE: this is a thread for liam and marty mcfly - by Liam - 02-22-2022, 12:06 AM