Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - the thunder in the canyon [ MEETING ]

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Dyzzie [PM] Posts: 103 — Threads: 12
Signos: 125
Vagabond Monk
Female [She/Her/They/Theirs]  |  8 [Year 503 Summer]  |  15.1 hh  |  Hth: 46 — Atk: 14 — Exp: 69  |    Active Magic: Stellar Divination  |    Bonded: N/A

V e i l N e b u l a
Visions of your pretty face send me into hyper space
Caught up in a palentary world
There was a stirring in the land.

Veil felt it. She knew something was changing, something was coming. In more than just the way that could be seen in the streets. Her own magic was telling her that, a sense of what was coming in the way that the air seemed to charge. Planets them selves told the story, Jupiter was alit, flickering brightly after having waned for so longer. That was what Veil needed to know, that told her more than her inability to understand much of the language of these people. There was a change of power.

So of course she followed the crowd.

She stood calmly, the galactic dust wafting from her body, swirling around her limbs, off her tail and mane. Her galaxy eyes watching the others. The noises the king made, powerful, echoing. The other noises from different citizens. The words themselves had no context, but Veil's magic could practically let her taste the emotions in the air. She'd felt the anger when the stallion spat at the other. She had felt the amusement in the king.

It gave her some contextual knowledge.

It was better than nothing at least, and that was good enough for her. So she stayed part of the crowd, picking up on the emotions, the feelings, the emotions in an attempt, a desperate plea to get an understanding of just what change was coming, and perhaps what it would mean for her, and her best friend.

FROM THE MOUTH
INSIDE THE MIND
@Leviathan
Notes:: She's just a figure in the crowd, but since she's basically part of Solterra in terms of living in the land, well xP She needed to show up haha
Breathin' in you give me air, I'm living on your solar flare
Could you be my super nova girl?

Artist Credit to Sephinta

Messages In This Thread
RE: the thunder in the canyon [ MEETING ] - by Veil Nebula - 09-06-2021, 11:53 PM