Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Obsessed with the thought of you

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Dyzzie [PM] Posts: 214 — Threads: 26
Signos: 260
Dusk Court Battlemage
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  Immortal [Year 498 Summer]  |  15.2 hh  |  Hth: 30 — Atk: 50 — Exp: 88  |    Active Magic: Hydrokinesis  |    Bonded: Yukime (Ice Serpent)

B e l o w Z e r o
it was my heart, it was my life, it was my start, it was your knife
this strife, it dies, this life and these lies
and these lungs have sung this song for too long
and it's true, i hurt to remember i loved you
The bonded lacked her ice.

It was a startle, a faint surprise when he'd offered a ride back, and Yuki hesitated, eyeing the wing, eyeing him, before clawed appendages caught his wing, and she carefully scampered up, wrapping her tail loosely around his neck, grasping his mane with an awkwardness that came from a different body to cling to than normal. No fin for her to lay against, hair and fur where she wasn't familiar with it. Why all this long hair?

But she was happy for the rest.

And it got her in a good position to watch his anxious moves. Of gathering a collection of flowers, making her wonder why he went the flower route, and not branches of coral, coral was surely brighter, surely lovelier . . . wasn't it? Eh, who cared. His nerves were amusing enough. As soon as he landed, the bonded slid from him, rushing back to Bel and cuddling up to her, even if Bel had her attention elsewhere.

She could feel the warmth returning.

His greeting had her snort softly in fond amusement, even as she leaned towards him at his touch, brushing her muzzle against his neck softly, feeling a sense of comfort return. She was surprised by the flowers though, accepting them with a soft laugh, "You didn't need to bring me anything." She teased, as she laid down, tugging on a strand of fetlock to get him to do the same, her gaze briefly drifting out to the ocean once more.

Her heart had settled with his arrival though.

"Sol . . . His name was breathed gently as she glanced back towards him, her expression soft, but not giving anything away, "I won't beat around the coral . . . ." She started, "There's . . . something between us. Perhaps there has been for a while, and I was just doing my best to ignore it, pretend it wasn't real, but it is there, here . . . " She started, acknowledging what she knew he could feel too, "But, I also know, I'm not at the same place you are . . . not yet anyways."

She reached towards him, muzzle brushing his.

It was the hardest part, to explain where her heart was, and not discourage him at the same time, "I can't say those words back to you, but . . . . I still, I would like to try to see where this goes . . . see if in time, my feelings continue to grow to the point where I can. There's something there already. Affection . . . . attraction. I'm just not as deep in the water as you are. I'm still treading in the shallows." Her gaze had lifted up to him cyan eyes staring deeply into gold, "Can we try . . . try to see where this goes? Continue to take it slow, let it progress as it always has between us? No changing who we are, who we are together, and just see where it goes." She felt like a pup, a little fry that was expressing herself to a crush for the first time.

She pressed her forehead to his once more.

Her eyes drifted shut, "Would you have me, as I am right now, so we can grow into this relationship, moving forward, together?" She asked quietly, pulling back and looking up at him, hopeful that she hadn't hurt him, he'd accept her as she was now, and they could move forward, as a couple, seeing where the relationship went. Not mates, but perhaps one day.

When he held her heart, as well as her love.

"Bel"
Yukime
@Sol Bestiam
Notes:: 

[Image: i-jTNwWx8.png]

Messages In This Thread
Obsessed with the thought of you - by Below Zero - 09-06-2021, 04:16 PM
RE: Obsessed with the thought of you - by Below Zero - 09-09-2021, 12:50 PM