Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Obsessed with the thought of you

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Dyzzie [PM] Posts: 214 — Threads: 26
Signos: 260
Dusk Court Battlemage
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  Immortal [Year 498 Summer]  |  15.2 hh  |  Hth: 30 — Atk: 50 — Exp: 88  |    Active Magic: Hydrokinesis  |    Bonded: Yukime (Ice Serpent)

B e l o w Z e r o
it was my heart, it was my life, it was my start, it was your knife
this strife, it dies, this life and these lies
and these lungs have sung this song for too long
and it's true, i hurt to remember i loved you
Bel smiled warmly at Yuki, nuzzling her bonded.

But her gaze was on Sol, smiling at the flowers, laughing at his acknowledge that they weren't needed, and not caring that he did it anyway. But the idea of another gift had her pausing in surprise, ears perking slightly, "A gift? What gift?" She asked curiously, even as he laid down next to her. Just his presence, seeing him again, feeling the heat wafting off his form seemed to settle every set of nerves she had. How had she not let herself notice this before. No, she knew how, the both did, so trapped in her past.

Her words were hesitant.

But she needed to tell him something, and at his 'I understand...' She knew he didn't yet. So she kept speaking, talking it out, trying to make sure he knew it wasn't a no, it couldn't be a no, she couldn't just go back to pretending this wasn't here. And then, he did seem to understand, his words seemed a little more certain, even as he shared his point, the point she knew very well already. She smiled softly, nodding her head, "I don't want you to go back to just being my friend. . . " She assured him gently, before figuring that actions spoke better than words for him lately.

So, she shifted her body.

Her side pressed against his, leaning into him, the slight sizzle of her vapors touching his own heat before falling silent as they regulated proper. Her muzzle dropped, draping over his foreleg, and she couldn't quite hold back the sigh of contentment at the contact, the warmth blooming in her chest, her gaze staring back out at the sea again, "I know where your heart is, and I cannot blame you for feeling it, nor would I ask you to ignore it. But, letting me set the pace is all that I do want to ask for." She agreed.

It was already getting easier anyways.

She lifted her head again, looking back at him warmly, "Where more than just friends now, even I can see that. It's just letting it naturally develop, letting me get there on my own, too. No need to rush, after all, right." At his teasing words, however, she paused, startled at the question, the words, before her smile came back, brighter, warmer, and she knew, a part of her was already lost in him, "Yes, yes, I guess it does. Looks like we're courting now." The word fell so softly from her, almost in awe as she nuzzled him again, before she paused, her muzzle dipping into a slight frown, a small filly jumping to her thoughts.

"What about Jiri?"

The question came quickly, the image of the small, smiling face, the little body colliding with her, the memory of the squealed 'Auntie.' "What will we tell her? I don't want us to encourage her before we know for sure ourselves . . ." She asked suddenly, looking up at Sol. She'd be the first to admit she absolutely adored the little filly, loved her psuedo niece with all her heart, but ... she also knew she wasn't ready to be 'mom' yet either. And, she was fairly certain, with how well Sol knew her, he'd understand that too.

It'd break her heart, to break that foal's.

"Bel"
Yukime
@Sol Bestiam
Notes:: I really, really wanted to have her squeal a 'yes' at asking if their courting. But I had to acknowledge that she's not really the squealing type.

[Image: i-jTNwWx8.png]

Messages In This Thread
Obsessed with the thought of you - by Below Zero - 09-06-2021, 04:16 PM
RE: Obsessed with the thought of you - by Below Zero - 09-12-2021, 05:52 AM