Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Obsessed with the thought of you

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Dyzzie [PM] Posts: 214 — Threads: 26
Signos: 260
Dusk Court Battlemage
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  Immortal [Year 498 Summer]  |  15.2 hh  |  Hth: 30 — Atk: 50 — Exp: 88  |    Active Magic: Hydrokinesis  |    Bonded: Yukime (Ice Serpent)

B e l o w Z e r o
it was my heart, it was my life, it was my start, it was your knife
this strife, it dies, this life and these lies
and these lungs have sung this song for too long
and it's true, i hurt to remember i loved you
There was a sort of peace she felt settling.

The warmth of his body, his soft tone, gentle laugh. She was curious about this laugh, as she tilted her head, wondering what he might be preparing for her, "Do I get a hint?" She asked, blinking up at him with wide, imploring eyes. She was still pausing to try to figure out how to speak, worried for his reaction, how to not let him give up hope . . . Of course, it felt like the moment she shifted to lean against him, her cool hide touching his, she felt those worries disappear.

He had a way of just calming her.

"I've always had a hard time telling you no," She admitted quietly, relaxing at the touch of his muzzle, the heat of his pelt against her own, her fins lying flat, almost flopping to the side as she felt her heart settling and her expression softening, "I couldn't not give you a chance . . . ." She paused, before looking up at him, and then nuzzling her head beneath his jaw, rubbing her cheek against the side of his neck, "I've become to dependent on you not to give this a try . . . not when being with you feels . . . feels so . . .right."

It was like he'd become her own private addiction.

She snorted, laughing at his teasing words, "I think that's just your kink, do you prefer a dominatrix, Sol?" She teased, even if she knew from the way he'd taken charge in the past that he would never be the sort to be the subjected one. But letting her set the pace did seem ideal. It would be easier. It would be smoother . . . THere was too much potential for it not to just go . . . right.

The thought of Jiri was worrying to her.

She did agree to his decision to leave things as the filly, though she snorted softly, "Oh, I've seen how much that filly proves she can understand." She teased, lowering her muzzle, draping it against his foreleg as she relaxed at the edge of the cliff, at peace with this meeting, this decision having gone so well now, "It'd be better to leave it as is, so she doesn't try to play matchmaker. I've watched the way she'll share way more than you want her to . . . remember?" She added with a playful laugh, remembering that day in the cave where she'd received her immortality.

"Bel"
Yukime
@Sol Bestiam
Notes:: <3

[Image: i-jTNwWx8.png]

Messages In This Thread
Obsessed with the thought of you - by Below Zero - 09-06-2021, 04:16 PM
RE: Obsessed with the thought of you - by Below Zero - 09-18-2021, 09:36 PM