Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Obsessed with the thought of you

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Dyzzie [PM] Posts: 214 — Threads: 26
Signos: 260
Dusk Court Battlemage
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  Immortal [Year 498 Summer]  |  15.2 hh  |  Hth: 30 — Atk: 50 — Exp: 88  |    Active Magic: Hydrokinesis  |    Bonded: Yukime (Ice Serpent)

B e l o w Z e r o
it was my heart, it was my life, it was my start, it was your knife
this strife, it dies, this life and these lies
and these lungs have sung this song for too long
and it's true, i hurt to remember i loved you
She tilted her head at the single hint he offered.

She laughed, shaking her head at his wink, "Well, I suppose that is a hint, although it doesn't tell me much." She pouted playfully, before nuzzling against his side, shifting slightly until she had tucked herself under his wings, and settling more firmly against his side, a soft sigh of contentment leaving her. She tilted her head playfully at his words, "Hmm, yes, I believe I've noticed that." She teased, her own tension disappearing, relaxing.

This was why she couldn't just give him up.

Why she couldn't just walk away. Couldn't leave him with out trying. Because somewhere she'd become clingy, dependent, desperate for his company. Their fight, those months apart had been impossibly hard on her. The fear she'd never see him again. The fear he'd never come back. That he wouldn't cross the chasm, just like Shard had refused to. It had just taken her time to realize how deeply these feelings ran. At his soft words, the touch of his muzzle to her neck she smiled faintly, "You always were good with sugary sweet words, however." She teased, to distract herself from the flush, the rush of warmth his words produced.

She pressed her forehead against his neck, breathing in his scent.

"Fairly good thing I have no intentions of walking away, isn't it?" She asked, looking up at him. How had she been so blind to this, to what he felt for her. How had she ignored it. Convinced herself it was her imagination, he was just a friend. "Not even your stubbornness could chase me away, silly!" She huffed playfully, before shaking her head, gently grooming his shoulder, "I've always liked your stubbornness, your ability to challenge me to think about things differently, consider other angles . . ." She paused, muzzle pressing a soft kiss at where his wings met his shoulder, before she turned her attention to his feathers, realigning them gently, "But we both know, sometimes you'll have to take the lead too, when I get myself backed into a corner. Had you not taken the lead to admit to me, I'd have always just assumed what I saw, what I felt was my imagination . . . .

"I could have missed out on this.
"

Thankfully he was always there to gently guide her back to the straight path too. She finished tidying up the feathers she could reach, before slumping down next to him, content to just cuddle up to his side, smiling when Jiri was brought up. "I had a sneaking suspicion she was heading in that direction." She admitted, before nodding softly to his suggestion, "Least we encourage her, you mean." She agreed, "Before we can get all of this figured out." So why did the thought that the direction could go south suddenly squeeze at her heart. The mere possibility of this not working out like he wanted, like she was beginning to believe in.

What would happen to them, if it did go belly up?

What would it mean for her relationship with Jiri. The mere thought of losing either of the two alarmed her enough that she snuggled deeper to the stallion, letting his warmth sooth her thoughts before the frost creep could betray her thoughts. Feeling the larger body against her side, his warmth wafting over her, his wing draped around her her, she felt her heart beat slow again, that start of tension disappearing again, "Sol . . . promise me, if this doesn't go the way we hope it will . . . I won't lose either of you." She finally asked quietly, not looking up at him, both sets of eyes focused firmly on her own front legs, "I can't lose either of you." Because he was already such a big part of her.

And she loved that filly like she was her own.

"Bel"
Yukime
@Sol Bestiam
Notes:: <3

[Image: i-jTNwWx8.png]

Messages In This Thread
Obsessed with the thought of you - by Below Zero - 09-06-2021, 04:16 PM
RE: Obsessed with the thought of you - by Below Zero - 09-24-2021, 10:32 PM