Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Obsessed with the thought of you

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Dyzzie [PM] Posts: 214 — Threads: 26
Signos: 260
Dusk Court Battlemage
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  Immortal [Year 498 Summer]  |  15.2 hh  |  Hth: 30 — Atk: 50 — Exp: 88  |    Active Magic: Hydrokinesis  |    Bonded: Yukime (Ice Serpent)

B e l o w Z e r o
it was my heart, it was my life, it was my start, it was your knife
this strife, it dies, this life and these lies
and these lungs have sung this song for too long
and it's true, i hurt to remember i loved you
It was almost like a dream.

There was a part of her that kept thinking this was to perfect. The soft crash of the waves. Their picture perfect 'date' on the cliff side. His warmth against her . . . it was too perfect, to ideal, to surreal. Like any moment she would jolt away, and she'd be mortal, and he'd still be missing from her life, they'd still be fighting, none of this would happen. The very thought was enough for her to shift closer, to snuggle into his side, relaxing only when his wings draped over her, surrounding her in his warmth, his scent. "You know you really don't need to do anything special for me." She told him after a moment, looking up at him softly, "Having you close by is more than enough for me right now. You and Jiri both." There was a brief tail that slapped her leg, startling her as she peered at her bonded from where she was suntanning on a rock, and she smiled gently, "Oh, you're important to me too, silly." The bonded snubbed her in favor of curling back up to doze.

Melodramatic lizard.

She settled back into the comfort of the casual conversations, words coming out between them they'd both been too afraid to make real before. His touch was like electricity, though, reminding her this wasn't a dream, it was real, even as she melted beneath his touch, her smile soft, "It is a little startling, to think we've actually come this far, that where trying something so terrifying, for both of us." Her eyes closed, content with the attention, his soft touch, as her muzzle draped over his leg, "But it's not so scary . . . not if it's you . . . It just feels right instead."

She had to snort at the idea of him chasing her.

Though she cracked an eye when he asked her what she was. She playfully narrowed the look before closing her eyes, as he nibbled at her ear, flicking the finned appendage in amusement, "You didn't have to yell at . . . . Well, no. I guess you did, didn't you?" She mused quietly, becoming more used to those words, every time he told her. Believing them a little more every time he said them so casually. So casually, so full of meaning. "So, I might be a liiiiittttle bit stubborn too." She admitted with a laugh, lifting her head to playfully pout, "But it's not my fault you kept those feelings bottled so far down I had no idea!"

She turns her attention to his feathers then.

His words had her glancing at him, even as she gently aligned each feather, her smile soft, "Just imagine where we might be if you'd been up front about it all in the beginning." She paused, turning her gaze to Sol, her gaze playfully, "Imagine if you'd not let me tell my sister that you were just my friend, and had said that that might be a good idea after all. Who knows where we might be now." She teased, even though her gaze betrayed the feeling of having lost time with him. Having hidden behind falsaties, writing things off, "At least we finally made it to this point."

At his mention of his daughter, she snorted again.

His stubbornness indeed, though his casual comment of hoping that Jiri gains her heart, her compassion had her heart twinge, and she looked up at him softly, "I hope so too. To see her grow into a bright and charming young mare. She deserves the world." That rush of maternal love overwhelmed her briefly, and she smiled softly, "I love her, you know." She admitted quietly, her gaze soft at the thought of the little filly, "More than I could ever express, that little filly stole my heart."

And her father wasn't far behind.

His words soothed her though, and she pressed her muzzle to his cheek in reassurance, "I promise, you'll never lose me. You're my sun too. You make the world brighter for me . . . I could never go with out your light." And then she grinned playfully, "So it's a good thing you both are so fond of me." She brushed her muzzle through his mane gently, before leaning back against him, "Because I have no intention of going anywhere."

"Bel"
Yukime
@Sol Bestiam
Notes:: <3

[Image: i-jTNwWx8.png]

Messages In This Thread
Obsessed with the thought of you - by Below Zero - 09-06-2021, 04:16 PM
RE: Obsessed with the thought of you - by Below Zero - 09-25-2021, 10:31 PM