Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Obsessed with the thought of you

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Dyzzie [PM] Posts: 214 — Threads: 26
Signos: 260
Dusk Court Battlemage
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  Immortal [Year 498 Summer]  |  15.2 hh  |  Hth: 30 — Atk: 50 — Exp: 88  |    Active Magic: Hydrokinesis  |    Bonded: Yukime (Ice Serpent)

B e l o w Z e r o
it was my heart, it was my life, it was my start, it was your knife
this strife, it dies, this life and these lies
and these lungs have sung this song for too long
and it's true, i hurt to remember i loved you
Bel smiled at his nuzzle, his chuckle, his words.

This was courting, he said. Yet it was nothing like when Shard courted her. The excuses of needing to do work for the Pod. Leaving her alone for days on end with nothing more than an apology and a nap together in the seaweed. THis . . . THis was so much more. She snorted once, smiling at Yuki, "She's just not as sappy as well are." She teased with a laugh, before snorting in amusement, "Angry outburst, brute force, vastly different." She teased, relaxing in his company, smiling softly, "Personally, I'm glad that idiot filly had no idea what she was passing up. All the luck for me." She stated quietly. She might wish to erase his pain from those events . . . But she was so glad that it ended up in her favor.

But it did seem miraculous this was happening now.

When he spoke again, she sat up a little, looking at him, when he suggested it would have been harder then, from their own pains, their own struggle to move on from their pasts. "Perhaps now was the perfect time. We've had a chance to help each other heal, and it gives us the chance of having a stable ground to go up front. There's no awkwardness of getting to know each other, because we already are so interconnected." She said thoughtfully, before she gently draped her muzzle over his back, hugging him to her, "When we argued . . . I was angry, but more than anything, I was afraid. I was so afraid you'd come to say good bye. So afraid I'd never see you again." She agreed, breathing in his scent, "I'm glad it all happened that way, because it meant you and I could finally come to terms with things we were burying deep down. You said words I needed to hear . . . I had to admit that I've been ignoring what I was feeling for so long."

She lifted her muzzle, pressing it to his.

"It might not have been a perfect moment, sweet and tear jerking, but that's not who we are. We're stubborn, we're determined, and so of course us coming together would need to be a story to reflect that." She teased, eyes soft, laughing. The next words slid free before she could even realize what she was saying, "It'll be a story to tell our children, of momma almost killing daddy with ice before he could get her to listen to a love admission." She froze, as the words left her, feeling her features heat up, startled, "Er, I mean . . . " She winced, burying her muzzle back into his mane, "Was that too soon, to make a joke like that?" She grumbled gently. They were already coparenting Jiri to a level . . . but that had reminded her just how real this was again.

The knowledge of Jiri's fondness for her made her smile.

To know that Jiri adored her too, that she was just as precious to the foal, as the foal was to her. She relaxed again, smiling softly with just his presence, feeling the settled warmth, the sense of comfort. "You know . . ." She stated after a quiet moment, eyes half closing as she returned her muzzle to his limb, happy to just relax, "I think . . ." Her muzzle turned up, to a soft smile, suddenly feeling very sure of where they were going, she'd probably none it for a while now, even, "I love you too." She said quietly, still not looking up at him, but her smile soft, "I might not be in love, just yet . . . But . . . I do love you . . . ." And she was already starting to fall.

"Bel"
Yukime
@Sol Bestiam
Notes:: <3

[Image: i-jTNwWx8.png]

Messages In This Thread
Obsessed with the thought of you - by Below Zero - 09-06-2021, 04:16 PM
RE: Obsessed with the thought of you - by Below Zero - 09-26-2021, 02:26 PM