Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Obsessed with the thought of you

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Chaosy [PM] Posts: 143 — Threads: 21
Signos: 0
Dusk Court Blacksmith
Male [He/Him/His]  |  Immortal [Year 498 Summer]  |  21 hh  |  Hth: 22 — Atk: 18 — Exp: 49  |    Active Magic: Solar Manipulation  |    Bonded: Telum (Dragon)

Sol Bestiam

Somehow Bel knew exactly what to say to make him feel that much better. "It seems that the sins of the past only prove to be knowledge for the future. Without my past, I wouldn’t have had the chance to meet you. You are the only one that has been able to hear my past and not run away screaming." He laughed, remembering those past times of trying to talk to someone. "The stallion I am now no longer has a heart of his own. It belongs to you, completely. I didn’t realize how someone could feel like this. Love was never something that was in my world. But I am grateful it is now. I am grateful for you, Bel." He murmured, loving the moment of just the two of them. 

She wanted him in her life. That knowledge alone eased the rest of his fears. If he knew that, then he could face whatever was coming to the pair. "I have never had a real family, not like the ones I have seen. My father and mother were not in love. My herd was all about power. I will always cherish this, us. You, me, and Jiri… And any others that come along as time goes by." He murmured, continuing to press kisses to her flesh.

"One day at a time." Sol vowed, letting his head rest on her back for a moment before he registered her question. Lifting his gaze, he looked at the day around them. "While I would love to stay here forever, I am pretty sure I should think about heading back. Jiri is a handful on a good day and she was a bit crabby this morning." He laughed softly, reluctant to move from where he had Bel pressed against him. There was still a surreal air around this whole day, this date. He found that he didn’t want it to end.

@Below Zero
"Sol Words"
 Notes: <3

Messages In This Thread
Obsessed with the thought of you - by Below Zero - 09-06-2021, 04:16 PM
RE: Obsessed with the thought of you - by Sol Bestiam - 09-27-2021, 03:17 PM