Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - to be merry

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Dyzzie [PM] Posts: 103 — Threads: 12
Signos: 125
Vagabond Monk
Female [She/Her/They/Theirs]  |  8 [Year 503 Summer]  |  15.1 hh  |  Hth: 46 — Atk: 14 — Exp: 69  |    Active Magic: Stellar Divination  |    Bonded: N/A

V e i l N e b u l a
Visions of your pretty face send me into hyper space
Caught up in a palentary world
There was so much sound.

The star looked around, a little nervous, a little uncertain. She kept to the shadows for now, not easily as she twinkled with each movement, glinting with galactical dust, as if a part of the night sky had come to the earth. In a way, it had. So much notice as others moved about, eating, drinking. She'd tried some of those drinks, and it had disturbed her, alarmed her even. She'd set it down and gone as far away as she could get. Eagerly avoiding them from now on.

But still there seemed to be so much going on.

And she couldn't help but watch the dancers, the way they moved to the noise. That was intriguing, that was exciting. She moved slowly, stepping from the shadows, her wings drawn close. Her galaxy-pink eyes looked around slowly, the galaxy dust wafting off her like a trailing cloak. She didn't meet any gazes, even as she stopped to pick up something to eat briefly, nibbling on them lightly, moving back to the wall, wondering if Jane would be there, would show up, her dearest friend, her safety net, the only one she knew who could explain things to make her feel better.

She returned to the wall.

Her gaze briefly paused on another, eating from his own plate, rump to the wall. Her head bowed lightly in greeting, sincere gentle smile, soft as those galaxy eyes, though she spoke no words, she barely knew more than a sentence after all. Instead, she turned back to the crowds herself, her eyes following the dancers, the sounds they all made, wondering what they might mean, what was being communicated, and how the dancers could move with such grace.

It was beautiful.

FROM THE MOUTH
INSIDE THE MIND
@Tug
Notes:: I'm intrigued by him <3 Forgive the fact she really cannot speak yet.
Breathin' in you give me air, I'm living on your solar flare
Could you be my super nova girl?

Artist Credit to Sephinta

Messages In This Thread
to be merry - by Tug - 09-06-2021, 11:26 PM
RE: to be merry - by Veil Nebula - 09-06-2021, 11:44 PM
RE: to be merry - by Tug - 09-06-2021, 11:54 PM
RE: to be merry - by Veil Nebula - 09-07-2021, 12:02 AM
RE: to be merry - by Tug - 09-07-2021, 12:15 AM
RE: to be merry - by Veil Nebula - 09-07-2021, 12:25 AM