Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - to be merry

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Dyzzie [PM] Posts: 103 — Threads: 12
Signos: 125
Vagabond Monk
Female [She/Her/They/Theirs]  |  8 [Year 503 Summer]  |  15.1 hh  |  Hth: 46 — Atk: 14 — Exp: 69  |    Active Magic: Stellar Divination  |    Bonded: N/A

V e i l N e b u l a
Visions of your pretty face send me into hyper space
Caught up in a palentary world
Her gaze had returned to the dancers.

It was hard for her to look away, really. She enjoyed watching them the carefree movements. So when the man returned her bow, she glanced at him in surprise, particularly at how low he dipped. That wasn't normal. Most of the reactions she and Jane picked up from the cheapest part of the Court streets, where the hard working, take and toll sort recided . . . was merely to be overlooked. Occasionally she'd get a second look - confusion, curiosity. But never anything like this. Why?

He made noises, just as the others.

She tried to peace together any words, in any all she might know, but only fillers came to mind, nothing concrete, nothing that told her what he intended to say, what his words would mean. But, the tone was there. The respectfulness, a since of admiration - but not for her, for the surroundings? The environment? The existence of the world? No . . . for this place maybe? The place they were at. This was the problem of trying to rely on emotional magic to give her context, it could be so difficult to pick up the right meaning, how she might need to respond.

So instead, she dipped her head.

Hopefully acknowledging his words would work? It seemed like the safest of options, before her gaze returned to the others, watching them, her muzzle never so much as dropping open, her plate of snacks already forgotten as the star allowed herself to relax again the present company. It was quite the thing to see. To experience. Though a part of her was also missing the quiet of her little one-room apartment with her best friend.

Being out and about could be scary too.

FROM THE MOUTH
INSIDE THE MIND
@Tug
Notes:: I'm intrigued by him <3 Forgive the fact she really cannot speak yet.
Breathin' in you give me air, I'm living on your solar flare
Could you be my super nova girl?

Artist Credit to Sephinta

Messages In This Thread
to be merry - by Tug - 09-06-2021, 11:26 PM
RE: to be merry - by Veil Nebula - 09-06-2021, 11:44 PM
RE: to be merry - by Tug - 09-06-2021, 11:54 PM
RE: to be merry - by Veil Nebula - 09-07-2021, 12:02 AM
RE: to be merry - by Tug - 09-07-2021, 12:15 AM
RE: to be merry - by Veil Nebula - 09-07-2021, 12:25 AM