Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - The taste of sweetness

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Dyzzie [PM] Posts: 132 — Threads: 23
Signos: 6,637
Night Court Medic
Female [She/Her/Hers/We]  |  Immortal [Year 497 Spring]  |  15 hh  |  Hth: 32 — Atk: 28 — Exp: 70  |    Active Magic: Breath of Life  |    Bonded: Tiana (Soul-Spirit)

Caelum
this life is sweet, sweeter than you think
gonna live the dream like a candy queen, like a candy queen
Caelum normally avoided sugar.

It was in everyone's best interest, had even been forbidden in the kingdom by her father. Everyone knew everyone understood, and poor Denocte was about to get a crash course. The flowers and fairy dust left in her wake was the only thing left behind in her excited zipping. She hardly saw the others around as she zipped that way, or this. Looking for trinkets, for ribbons and anything else she finds that catches her attention.

She's hovering as she looks over something, eyes wide.

It is like this that she would be spotted, staring at all the things on a market. Her mane was practically dancing as her head zipped this way and that, looking all over, before spotting a bunch of ribbons, her eyes wide at the colors. It was then she spots someone approaching, spinning widely, white hair flowing around her like a cloud, wide brown eyes blinking before recognizing the stallion. Garth? No. Garriet? No. Gonzel? Definitely not. The first was closer! Gareth! Yes, yes, that had to be it. She smiled brightly at the familiar creature, even as she seemed to be hoping in place like a demented, hyper bunny.

"Oh, hello there!"

The words were a rush, but she didn't let it bother her, "Are you shopping? I am shopping for my shop! There is so much here, I found lanterns! I bet they would be amazing to hang up in my shop and fill them with will o whisps! I do not want to use real fire, otherwise Luvena might never visit then, and I cannot NOT have my best friend visit my shop!" Despite the high sped delivery, her words were still elegant, still complete sentences, regal, and direct, but her smile was bright, her eyes wide and innocent; "Oh, and I found a new individual to supply treats to my shop! They gave me a sample!" Her voice dropped, pitching lower like a secret, "But I think it had sugar. I'm not supposed to have sugar! It makes me behave oddly! But it was so yummy, I cannot be angry!"

Her wings sped up, and she remembered the ribbons.

She spun back to the wide eyed vendor, "Oh, I want a whole bunch of these! If it make you think of summer time, add the color in! 10, no twenty of each color! Delivered to Caelum; at the Faerie Gardens Emporium please!" She rushed out, before something else sparkly caught her eye, and she spun around again, barely remembering to drop a bunch of money off to the vendor, well more than needed; her eyes wide, "Oh! Shiny! What's that!" She squeaked, immediately flying to the vendor three stalls down, a trial of dust, flower petals, and a parted crowd who seemed just as concerned for the high strung fae that was normally so calm and collected.

"Speech"
Thoughts
@Gareth
Notes: She's got the attention span of a freakin' gnat.

this world's got more than you can ever hope for
just gotta walk through the door like a kind in a candy store
art by bingo

Messages In This Thread
The taste of sweetness - by Caelum - 09-09-2021, 12:25 PM
RE: The taste of sweetness - by Gareth - 09-29-2021, 06:12 AM
RE: The taste of sweetness - by Caelum - 10-03-2021, 06:31 PM