Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - Stepping Up [MEETING]

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Chaosy [PM] Posts: 77 — Threads: 21
Signos: 35
Dusk Court Sovereign
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  11 [Year 500 Spring]  |  17 hh  |  Hth: 12 — Atk: 8 — Exp: 24  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: Neema (Maned Wolf)

Pure of Heart

Uzi and Neema left their cozy home, the work toward making it a proper workspace well on its way. The mare paced forward, her companion keeping close to her left hand shoulder as they moved with the crowds toward where the meeting had been called. It was a shock to see the members of the court, many she hadn’t seen since she was Champion of Battle. There was a crushing moment of guilt and regret as she processed the thought and she had to pause to make sure that she could handle the faces that she had abandoned.

The striking mare’s ears caught the words being shouted. The accusations from the aquatic creature toward the members of her court made her feel a sense of fury that was in accord to the mare. She then listened to the other’s words with a nod.

"I have been gone from the court. I am a face that might not be as welcome. I was once the Champion of Battle. But, I am a warrior no more. I am unafraid to fight should the occasion call for it, but my passion now resides in the creation of the weapons that aid soldiers in their battles. That being said, I believe that those in the court that are able should be willing to defend those that are less inclined or are unable to defend themselves. As should all courts. We are not those that can be pushed under the waves to drown in throws of war. We are strong, no matter where our strength truly comes from. It can be as a soldier, or as one that soothes the heart of another. We all have ways to help the court and should be willing to aid in any way that we can. Our court is like our family. Some of us do not have a family outside of the court, have been alone for longer than we care to admit. We have friends in other courts, friends that we love dearly. But we are one court that can be either helpful to one another or harmful." She paused to look at those around her. 

"I am not saying that our court should be a war band. I am just saying that we need to give our new sovereign a chance to lead us in a way that can make out court better. That can make each of us better. No, we are not all fighters. But we can all fight for what we believe in in our own ways." She finished, looking at the stallion that was the new lead and dipping her head in respect. She moved to the side, her maned wolf curling under her frame to stay away from hard hooves. The mare was feeling passionate in a way that had not come out in some time. Perhaps this was what it meant to embrace who one was and come to terms with the changes that could come from growing and maturing. 

"Uzuri"
"Neema"
@
Notes:
credits

Messages In This Thread
Stepping Up [MEETING] - by Liam - 09-10-2021, 07:44 PM
RE: Stepping Up [MEETING] - by Below Zero - 09-10-2021, 08:11 PM
RE: Stepping Up [MEETING] - by Erd - 09-11-2021, 12:04 PM
RE: Stepping Up [MEETING] - by Grimwyck - 09-11-2021, 12:36 PM
RE: Stepping Up [MEETING] - by Uzuri - 09-14-2021, 08:53 PM
RE: Stepping Up [MEETING] - by Asta - 09-14-2021, 09:29 PM