Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - Hey honey, I'm on my way

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Dyzzie [PM] Posts: 18 — Threads: 7
Signos: 15
Day Court Artisan
Male [He/Him/His]  |  10 [Year 501 Spring]  |  16.2 hh  |  Hth: 9 — Atk: 11 — Exp: 20  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: Keokuk (Spirit Stag)

R y l a n

the car won't start, it's falling apart
i was late for work and the boss got smart
my panty line shows, got a run in my hose
my hair went flat, man, i hate that

This was a whole new world it seemed, so much to see, to experience, to feel. But nothing was as awakening as being in this stallion's company. He was bouncing between emotions faster than a rabbit crossed the prairie, but he couldn't help it. When the stallion spoke on it being more than a story, and Solterra not being safe, the stallion frowned softly, tilting his head. His expression was vaguely troubled as he looked around his new home. Creatures that could seriously harm him? The foreign name had him looking back up at the other stallion with alarm, turquoise eyes wide as he stared up at the taller stallion, "I, er; I'm kinda scared ta ask, but might as well know what I got mehself inta. What's a . . . What's a Teryr? An' why does it make meh think I should reconsider joinin' Solterra." He stated with a lot of concern.

But the knowledge of how dangerous this place would be was a good thing to know, something else to take in about what he needed to know to make it in this place. His gaze returned to the handsome stallion, watching the way the wild curls fall around his features, wondering briefly in Reinhart was aware of just how handsome he was. Wild, chaotic, beautiful. So much more than his own more basic appearance, his simplicity. He felt boring next to what was to him a radiant angel of a horse, only missing the wings and halo to mark him as otherworldly. Rylan forces his eyes off Reinhart, on anything else but the way those curls move so wildly. He can't help but wonder if they're as soft as they look.

When the other speaks, he turns his blue-hued gaze back towards him, curious, intrigued before blinking in surprise at the suggestion he should be a scholar. He can't help but laugh, the sound startled, surprised, wide eyed, "Ah . . . Ah scholar? I ain't smart enough for that I'm shure. Especialleh bein' in a new place like this. I ain't even wantin' ta imagine tryin' ta be able ta talk with others like that. Nah, I'm just a humble artisan. I'd rather make purty stuff, ta be honest." He admitted with a soft grin, before looking up at the handsome stallion, wondering if what sounds like flirting is real, or if he was just imagining it wistfully.

He can't help but suddenly feel a lot less lack luster, unsure how to respond, how to flirt back if it was real. Instead he just smiles sheepishly, his gaze dropping a touch more shy than normal, "I dunno about standin' still. I ain't all that special." He added, before glancin' up almost coyly at the taller stallion, the slightest hint of a playful grin, "I ain't to worried about the world standin' still for meh, anyhow. Ain't so full of mehself to expect the world ta care about a young guy like meh. Now iffin a handsome stallion were ta stop for meh, I wouldn't mind that bit of attention." He responded, even as he could feel a touch of heat flare his features as he spoke.

Did that sound stupid, he felt like he was making a right fool of himself. But he couldn't stop the delighted idea of this stallion showing him around. However, it was the stallion's words that stopped his world The way he'd told him he would be expecting him, telling him to ask for Ezra was one thing. But as he moved past, as his muzzle brushed against his own cheek, Rylan felt himself go still, eyes wide at the teasing words. His gaze swings onto the handsome stallion, and a slow grin splits his muzzle, "Until next thing, hate ta be the reason for a broken heart, after all." His gaze dropped briefly before he looked up again, blue eyes bright but hooded beneath thick lashes, "Reckon it'd be a crime ta break the heart of someone so handsome, and I pride mehself on only bein' bad when it's asked of meh." He added, returning that mischievous smile with one of his own, pretending his heart wasn't now hammering in his chest. Why did it sound like a little colt trying to fit in with the adults when he flirted back?

honey, i'm home and i had a hard day

"Speech"
Thoughts
Keokuk
@Reinhart
Notes: He's trying to flirt. He's trying so, so hard.

pour me a cold one and oh, by the way
rub my feet, give me something to eat
fix me up my favorite treat

Artwork © Bingo

Messages In This Thread
Hey honey, I'm on my way - by Rylan - 09-21-2021, 12:37 PM
RE: Hey honey, I'm on my way - by Reinhart - 09-21-2021, 01:22 PM
RE: Hey honey, I'm on my way - by Rylan - 09-21-2021, 02:39 PM
RE: Hey honey, I'm on my way - by Reinhart - 09-21-2021, 03:45 PM
RE: Hey honey, I'm on my way - by Rylan - 09-21-2021, 04:51 PM
RE: Hey honey, I'm on my way - by Reinhart - 09-24-2021, 11:15 AM
RE: Hey honey, I'm on my way - by Rylan - 09-24-2021, 12:03 PM