Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Kingdom of Ruin

Users browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Chaosy [PM] Posts: 33 — Threads: 8
Signos: 5
Night Court Entertainer
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  Immortal [Year 498 Winter]  |  15 hh  |  Hth: 10 — Atk: 10 — Exp: 21  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: N/A

Dance like no one is watching

The collision caused her eyes to snap open, the scent of home wrapping her in a blanket of warmth. It took a moment to register that another creature was behind the scent, a creature that she had not seen in seven years. The hug, the touch, the scent… it was overwhelming and made tears well in her eyes. Then came the voice. The voice that had been her childhood. The voice that laced every memory and made the mare smile. "Caely?" The word was a breath, nearly inaudible. 

"What am I doing here?! What are you doing here? This is so far from home and from the court you were to lead." The last time she had set eyes on her beloved cousin, it was just days after the funeral of her beloved Arson. That was the last chance, before her parents put her in total lock down. Before she was expected to be the darling of her court and take her place as the crown princess. 

"Barrier?" Confusion broke through the mask of the princess, making her features mortal and showing her emotion. "Refuges? Caelum, what in the hell are you talking about? I haven’t been home since… well, seven years." She murmured, not wanting to say the name that had once crumbled her dear cousin. Even with the emotions of their reunion, Syn was pressed to her cousin and cherishing the touch of the mare that she thought she would never see again. 

"The last thing I heard was that your parents were sending you away. My parents locked me in the palace to attempt to protect me. We both know how well that worked. They turned my beloved palace into my prison, my tomb. I left, gave up my crown and ran as far as I could. I couldn’t seem to find my way back, couldn’t bring myself to face them after it all." She murmured, dropping her head in guilt and sorrow as she waited for the chastisement that she was sure would come. Caelum loved her court, wouldn’t understand the prison that her home had seemed. 

@Caelum
"Speaking."
Notes: Poor Syn doesn’t know where her cousin is lol

Messages In This Thread
Kingdom of Ruin - by Absynthe - 09-22-2021, 09:48 PM
RE: Kingdom of Ruin - by Caelum - 09-24-2021, 08:20 PM
RE: Kingdom of Ruin - by Absynthe - 09-25-2021, 10:18 PM
RE: Kingdom of Ruin - by Caelum - 09-25-2021, 11:12 PM
RE: Kingdom of Ruin - by Absynthe - 09-25-2021, 11:30 PM
RE: Kingdom of Ruin - by Caelum - 09-26-2021, 02:03 PM
RE: Kingdom of Ruin - by Absynthe - 09-27-2021, 12:21 PM
RE: Kingdom of Ruin - by Caelum - 10-03-2021, 07:07 PM