Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - This is what I wanna do (Voo x Nef)

Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Voodoo

Dont Trust Shadows

Voodoo had been quiet lately, his head down and doing his job as a guard for the house. Even so, the striped and splashed stallion needed a day away from it all. He was dedicated, loving that he had a job and a reason to get out of bed each morning… but there was something boring about the same tedious days. Without thought, the stallion found himself back in his homeland. Solterra. The land that he had cherished before gaining the position. His mother had been proud of him, yet there was a part of him that longed for the desert. 

Dancing through the sands on white legs, the stallion approached the oasis. There was a freedom that he associated with the desert, a peace. And that was what the big stallion craved more than anything at that moment. All eighteen and a half hands of muscle were alive with the heat and sun. 

Reaching the oasis, he drank deep of the water. The taste was familiar to him, a taste that he had often seemed when he was training. Lifting his head, he gazed about him with cool eyes. No one familiar was near, the place silent as a tomb as he stood there. Was it to be his tomb? A part of him liked the idea of being buried in the desert, his bones drying beneath the sands. Not that he was ready to die yet. He was still young and had much to do. But planning was never bad. Shaking his head, he dipped his muzzle for another drink. Thirst sated, the stallion waded into the pool and enjoyed the play of heat and cool across his body.

@Nefertari
"Speaking."
Notes:

Messages In This Thread
This is what I wanna do (Voo x Nef) - by Voodoo - 09-27-2021, 02:38 PM
RE: This is what I wanna do (Voo x Nef) - by Voodoo - 11-30-2021, 10:40 PM