Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - I live in this house we built ,

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Lothaire

[Image: lothaire_chibi2_by_outofthefurnace-dbkx9cu.png]

Sand whirled around Lo's gigantic wings as he beat them against the hot earth, landing at last on Solterran ground. He hadn't meant to make such a grand entrance, but at his size and weight it was hard not to upon descent, no matter the location. Had it been cooler Lothaire would have most certainly embarked the journey on foot, as he most commonly did, for he was not an impatient man - in fact, patience was one of his most notable attributes. But he was certainly no fool: this weather was dangerously hot for someone with skin as thin as his own, and crossing such arid terrain would have been reckless. Lothaire did not consider himself to be reckless. So he had taken to the sky, a rare occurrence. It wasn't that he did not like flying - oh, he did - no, it was just too heady and utopian for his own good. Too long in the air and he might never come back down. 

With a shake of his giant appendages, Lothaire exhaled deeply; taking in his new surroundings with that black bottomless gaze. It was quiet here, more so than he had expected - hot too, more so than he had expected also. But, then, he should have known better than to have expectations in the first place. Lo licked his lips, drinking in at last the sight of Day Court's great fortress. He stood at a comfortable distance: close enough that those within could see him, without assuming the worst. His first impressions were gathered slowly (a chemist in his lab), examining everything from the endless golden sand to the looming walls nearby. Dry, strong, unyielding. Knowing he had already ventured far further into Solterra than was probably welcome, Lo decided not to approach the castle but instead to await invitation - or refusal, whichever it may be. He blinked; once, twice, thrice. Silent and attentive as ever.

OOC: @avdotya swear we agreed to set up a thread yonks ago but i forgot haha, here is lo doing his first bit of emissary bizniz (@maxence and/or @Seraphina also welcome to join!! i want him to familiarise himself with the regime<3)

Messages In This Thread
I live in this house we built , - by Lothaire - 08-22-2017, 09:03 AM
RE: I live in this house we built , - by Avdotya - 08-22-2017, 11:09 PM
RE: I live in this house we built , - by Lothaire - 08-24-2017, 12:31 PM
RE: I live in this house we built , - by Avdotya - 08-24-2017, 10:59 PM
RE: I live in this house we built , - by Lothaire - 08-27-2017, 02:15 PM
RE: I live in this house we built , - by Avdotya - 09-03-2017, 03:02 PM
RE: I live in this house we built , - by Lothaire - 09-12-2017, 06:01 AM