Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - [EXP] henbane

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline reli [PM] Posts: 28 — Threads: 8
Signos: 565
Night Court Scholar
Male [He/Him/His]  |  12 [Year 499 Summer]  |  18.3 hh  |  Hth: 8 — Atk: 12 — Exp: 20  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: N/A

The dainty mare barely reacts to his approach. He catches a glimpse of her silvery gaze, hooded in shadow and glittering like the moon, before she returns her attention to the task at hand. His eyes follow, lowering to observe as she peels a damp strip of moss from the fallen log. “I see,” Fang murmurs, hesitating a moment before he lifts a large hoof to carefully mimic her movements, the worn edges scraping against the wood as he removes a piece of the lichen. Placing it with the others she’s already collected, he glances at her again, hoping she doesn’t mind the company.

Brushing his nose against the moss (out of habit, perhaps, from a time when he would be able to speak to it, hear it, and manipulate it) Fang is stripping another piece when the woman voices her question. He shakes his head. “Not long at all. Is it that obvious?” Dark lips twist into a wry grin, a fragile gesture that doesn’t quite reach his eyes. “I only just arrived in Novus…about half a season ago now. I haven’t even explored outside of Denocte yet. Trying to settle in first, I guess,” his shoulders roll in a casual shrug, trying to disguise the way his heart clenches in his chest.

Shifting his weight, the red stallion steps into the glassy water to reach farther along the length of driftwood. Peeling off a long portion that breaks off in the water, he offers it to the starry woman for her to add to her pile. “My name is Fang,” he says with a small smile. The pointed tips of his namesake catch the moonlight, highlighting their length in a way that would be frightening if he was anyone who sought intimidation or fear. As it is, he is content to help her with her task. “What about you? Have you been here long?” Ember eyes glance to her from beneath the curls of his forelock.

tag; @Salome  
“…”
fang
run away with me
x | x

Lost boys like me
are free.
please tag Fang in all replies; magic and force are permitted

Messages In This Thread
[EXP] henbane - by Salome - 10-08-2021, 02:09 AM
RE: [EXP] henbane - by Fang - 10-18-2021, 03:19 AM
RE: [EXP] henbane - by Salome - 10-18-2021, 03:24 PM