Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - barter

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Lackadaisy [PM] Posts: 17 — Threads: 4
Signos: 40
Inactive Character

He chuckles, his deep vocals ringing the air of the Market. “I doubt they ask you to like them” he points out quietly “they would rather your coin, sir.” But he was not such a beast. Benedict sought to better his limited skillsets so he may be of use to others. Armor and weapons were always in demand, especially if traveling between kingdoms. There were no shortage of highway men or even monsters plucking stragglers. The unprepared best be prepared.

“However” he said, not at all offended by the other man's words “I seek to better my craft, and gain little monetary value in return” Benedict supposed the man could trust his words or deny them. He only spoke the truth, however “I came to Novus with nothing but this sword. It serves me well to this day. I suppose others may need similar items to get by.” As hard as it was to accept, he knew the world was a show of force over peace.

He shakes his head, sighing. “I'm just starting out; I'd rather focus on one thing for now. Armor, yes, everyone needs armor. Ceremonial or not.” He dips his head gratefully to the other.

@Saudadji
tremble little lion man
benedict
x | x

Messages In This Thread
barter - by Benedict - 10-15-2021, 09:37 PM
RE: barter - by Saudadji - 10-17-2021, 11:32 PM
RE: barter - by Benedict - 10-18-2021, 01:33 AM
RE: barter - by Saudadji - 10-18-2021, 06:39 PM
RE: barter - by Benedict - 10-18-2021, 08:08 PM
RE: barter - by Saudadji - 10-18-2021, 10:42 PM
RE: barter - by Benedict - 10-18-2021, 11:15 PM