Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Make things so complicated

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Lullivy [PM] Posts: 225 — Threads: 37
Signos: 1,285
Night Court Sovereign
Female [She/her/hers]  |  15 [Year 496 Spring]  |  15.3 hh  |  Hth: 3 — Atk: 3 — Exp: 51  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: Picoro (Sloth)

Luvena

She shook her head at the woman. “Caelum I will not sit here and watch you let yourself wither away. Eat” She was firmer this time, using the tone she’d use for both a stubborn child, and a kingdom full of doubting individuals. She was concerned for both the mares physical state, and her emotional state, and at the very least she knew how to fix one of those things… and the herbs in the mash would hopefully help with the other to some degree. 

Truth be told her sister was the last thing she wanted to talk about. But she could feel Caelum grasping onto her words like a lifeline. She sighed, turning her head away slightly. “I don’t know” she replied honestly. “She’s… In Elysium Io was the only person I had for a long time, she's the only family I had for years, always there when no one else was.” she shook her head. “I loved her as my sister, I still do but..” She bit her lip, trying to pull back the tears creeping into her eyes. She wouldn’t cry, not now, not with Caelum so distraught. 

“She ruined me. She…” She hadn’t been angry before, not when she’d thought the woman was dead. How could she be? All she’d done was mourn. “She left just like everyone else. Left me with a throne I didn’t need, with a man I didn’t know. Right after the forest fire… just as we were starting to heal she just… she just left. And then Etain came and then… everything fell apart. And then she died…” tears slipped down her face despite her best efforts. “Gods Caelum I Watched her die. I sobbed over her dying body. I watched her bonded slip away. It was… that was real, and it was awful… To find out that she lived… and then left us all again? I know it makes me horrible but how do I forgive her for that.” 

Her choked back sobs turned into coughing once again and she turned away from Caelum until she caught her breath, calming herself. This was about Caelum and here she was a wreck herself. “What disasters we are” she murmured.

@Caelum
Table © Camy

Messages In This Thread
Make things so complicated - by Caelum - 10-17-2021, 11:08 AM
RE: Make things so complicated - by Luvena - 10-17-2021, 07:52 PM
RE: Make things so complicated - by Caelum - 10-19-2021, 08:06 PM
RE: Make things so complicated - by Luvena - 10-19-2021, 08:45 PM
RE: Make things so complicated - by Caelum - 10-19-2021, 08:57 PM
RE: Make things so complicated - by Luvena - 10-20-2021, 07:11 PM
RE: Make things so complicated - by Caelum - 11-04-2021, 08:48 PM
RE: Make things so complicated - by Luvena - 11-06-2021, 04:05 PM
RE: Make things so complicated - by Caelum - 11-14-2021, 11:18 AM